Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not an advocate of the death penalty but I'd bring it back for manky b*****ds that don't clean up after their dogs, slow painful death penalty. 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Not an advocate of the death penalty but I'd bring it back for manky b*****ds that don't clean up after their dogs, slow painful death penalty. 

I'd just leave it at manky b*****ds that don't clean up, like the manky gits that go for a piss in the cubicles of public toilets and leave piss all over the seat.

12 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Cricket?????

Mods pls 

See,  I kind of hate the sport. And don’t properly understand it. And can’t be bothered with the total media coverage it receives.
Yet….. I quite like following the Ashes.

No justification for it or sense in it. I just do. I even want England to win, until they inevitably build themselves up as favourites and it turns to shit. Then it becomes funny, like watching the England football team. 

So there. 

26 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

See,  I kind of hate the sport. And don’t properly understand it. And can’t be bothered with the total media coverage it receives.
Yet….. I quite like following the Ashes.

No justification for it or sense in it. I just do. I even want England to win, until they inevitably build themselves up as favourites and it turns to shit. Then it becomes funny, like watching the England football team. 

So there. 

Why on earth would you want England to win? 

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah i've been aware of how its been going, aswell as pundits who hitherto were telling us how the Aussies would be unable to cope, now telling us that they knew it would never work and England are architects of their own downfall etc. I mean its funny as f**k, but it all started with them hijacking some already shit patter and making it worse.....

Totally loving the the England mens and womans teams being royally humped in both sides of the Ashes, Could almost start a sweep on which presenter will break down in tears as they tear apart the failings of 'Bazball' that they have been advocating as the best thing in the world for cricket for the last 3 years.

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Totally loving the the England mens and womans teams being royally humped in both sides of the Ashes, Could almost start a sweep on which presenter will break down in tears as they tear apart the failings of 'Bazball' that they have been advocating as the best thing in the world for cricket for the last 3 years.

Would probably still somehow be Iain "I aint saying nuffink" Wright.

In a moment of genius, I was too busy looking at my phone whilst power walking to get the train back from Arbroath. Tripped over this sign and now have a small break on a bone in my elbow. 

IMG_4454.png

4 minutes ago, Aidan said:

In a moment of genius, I was too busy looking at my phone whilst power walking to get the train back from Arbroath. Tripped over this sign and now have a small break on a bone in my elbow. 

IMG_4454.png

Ouch, did something similar last year, albeit in Worcester, & managed to break my Shoulder. It was not fun.

17 hours ago, Empty It said:

Or, better yet, bag it up and leave the bag sitting on the spot their animal shat on. Perhaps even leave the bag dangling from a nearby tree, like Mr Hankey's been putting up the Christmas decorations. WTAF.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The obsession with shops wanting to send receipts to emails. Really can’t be arsed spelling my name out to someone behind the till. 

Also does away with the whole point of a receipt - knowing you have proof of purchase when you leave the shop. Who trusts a business to send on the evidence that you bought from them, and can use to return the product if it's defective?

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The obsession with shops wanting to send receipts to emails. Really can’t be arsed spelling my name out to someone behind the till. 

Chose an “interesting” email address…although “sodoff@yahoo.com” is likely taken.

8 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Sky had an advert for their Ashes channel which started off with a warning that 'Australians of a nervous disposition may want to look away now'.

GIRFUY, Sky!

They had another one before the first Test in which workmen were boarding up the big window at the front of the stand at Lord's. The implication was that it was to stop England's batsmen smashing it with all the sixes they were going to hit, but it also had the benefit that the people inside didn't have to watch their players crumbling yet again.

4 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I was Christmas shopping and the queue was huge. Standing sweating my tits aff some wee guy come up to me and said "if you don't mind being emailed your receipt you can skip this queue"

Me :

Im Outta Here GIF