Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I have just never seen the draw in running for running's sake. Fair enough if you're chasing a ba', but not just running.

That's fine if you're running to something. What about running from something? An irate Fifer, a wasted Wedgie, a fan of a chipper and so on... 

21 hours ago, Swarley said:

Here we go again, people on their pedal stools laughing at those getting simple sayings wrong. 

But some people are just so laxadaisacal with their use of language 

10 hours ago, scottsdad said:

That's fine if you're running to something. What about running from something? An irate Fifer, a wasted Wedgie, a fan of a chipper and so on... 

This is probably a good benchmark for fitness. I expect I’d likely get caught by an irate Fifer but should be able to easily escape a wasted Wedgie (sic). 

12 hours ago, scottsdad said:

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

This is probably a good benchmark for fitness. I expect I’d likely get caught by an irate Fifer but should be able to easily escape a wasted Wedgie (sic). 

A new sport on a greyhound track. You are the hare and are set off and out of the boxes come chasing,

An Irate Fifer,

A Wasted Wedgie

A Leith Junkie,

First to catch you wins, I'd bet on that and sure I could get Sky to televise.

12 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I guess I would be like a final boss on a game..

I was born in Fife, lived on the West Coast, I can be very angry when wasted and I love chippers. I have also had the Dundonian fit like upgrade.

Start running now cunto.

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Petrol stations charging people for blowing up their tyres.

I would pay good money for someone inflating my tyres. 

Last time I attempted this I managed to deflate them. 

I am, admittedly mostly a public transport w****r these days. 

On 21/07/2023 at 10:19, DG.Roma said:

Amazon's packaging, particularly when buying something like this....

20230719_194741.thumb.jpg.2ea4a5e1aa0c9041bc80d5174130f04b.jpg

The arseholes once sent me a bag of 12 guitar picks in a box the size of a typical microwave oven, complete with bubblewrap, rolled paper filling, carboard inserts etc. 

It was part of a larger order that they couldn't consolidate, for some reason, but even still it would have fit easily in an envelope the size of a beermat and gone through my letterbox no bother.