Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This:

You own your own bar, predominantly you've to serve drinks, yet you do this.....

(Now, possibly mitigating circumstances, as you might have been on the pop since opening time.....)

IMG_20230918_194014086_MFNR.thumb.jpg.7daba0d324cfdc3aa0b77556b95b582b.jpg

IMG_0239.jpeg.f5f8465641bd75ccf51d43eef74d8ba1.jpeg

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've started getting my back waxed, as the older I'm getting, the hairier it's getting.

Today was the second time I've had it done and the folk that told me the itching decreases each time are big fucking liars. 

58 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

No. No. No.

Sometimes when scrolling TikTok men getting their back waxed comes up on my for you page and I wonder why they put themselves through the pain.

Waxing is an enjoyable pain, sort of like getting tattooed. 

34 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's not actually that painful. 

It fucking is. I've had back and front done a few times. I was due again before my holiday a few weeks ago, but bottled it because the usual woman wasn't available.

Went down the Veet route, worked not bad, but messy and not very comfortable.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It fucking is. I've had back and front done a few times. I was due again before my holiday a few weeks ago, but bottled it because the usual woman wasn't available.

Went down the Veet route, worked not bad, but messy and not very comfortable.

I saw Veet and thought of this classic Amazon review

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R1LWOUTL7N58TR/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00KX3PF22

6 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

Clippers below the belt. Veet isn't sore on "normal" skin, but the burning smell is a clue where not to use it.

12 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've started getting my back waxed, as the older I'm getting, the hairier it's getting.

Today was the second time I've had it done and the folk that told me the itching decreases each time are big fucking liars. 

Yeah, old man bodies are weird. Thankfully I haven't developed the tufty ears yet, but the nose and back have been gradually stepping up the hair production in recent years. Hard to believe I had a completely smooth back until my thirties.

I can recommend those big back razors - work surprisingly well, and the stubble is a lot less itchy than just being hairy.