Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 16/09/2023 at 11:43, Soapy FFC said:

If only it was for sweet toast, but when you want poached eggs on toast, I'd rather just put the toast in the toaster once and get on with poaching the eggs rather than have to also keep moving the bread about in the toaster to get it done evenly.

Why would you put toast in a toaster?

Just started watching Top Boy this morning from what I thought was season 1 after the first 5 episodes realised it was actually the 3rd season as Netflix randomly just decided to call the first 2 seasons something else and not keep them together. Raging.

38 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just started watching Top Boy this morning from what I thought was season 1 after the first 5 episodes realised it was actually the 3rd season as Netflix randomly just decided to call the first 2 seasons something else and not keep them together. Raging.

Exactly the same here. Never went back and watched Summerhouse. 

My PTTGOMN : "Southern Fried" anything. It tastes shite. 

39 minutes ago, Empty It said:

12 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You don't like KFC? 

Don't answer me or talk to me until you commit to watching Summerhouse tho, you fucking heathen

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You don't like KFC? 

Okay, I've maybe grouped too many into it. 

I mean stuff like this :

703757_front.jpg.e731c7669ad5dc03eff0eb1746457762.jpg

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Don't answer me or talk to me until you commit to watching Summerhouse tho, you fucking heathen

v4-460px-Contact-Netflix-Step-7-Version-7.jpg.jpeg.5f420d615a08980cf1b4215877a57ec9.jpeg

Take it up with these people brother.

8 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

How many times? 

Avoid chicken

Avoid chicken

Avoid chicken

Apart from enabling horrendous living conditions for the poor beasts, you are effectively eating creatures living off the shite of their pals caged above themselves. 

Coming soon…”The Avian Centipede”…at a KFC near you.

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

How many times? 

Avoid chicken

Avoid chicken

Avoid chicken

Apart from enabling horrendous living conditions for the poor beasts, you are effectively eating creatures living off the shite of their pals caged above themselves. 

But it tastes so good 

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

You'll also spend the next few days going about your house talking about 'making Ps', 'selling food'  and saying 'in a bit'. 

Bless. 

18 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

He's already started calling TV series' "seasons".

I know it's American but the distinction between a series (eposodes 1-52) and a season (eposodes 14-26) is actually useful. It's not in the same league as saying "appartment" or "sidewalk".