Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ajax, of over 100 years history, most successful team in Holland, multiple European trophies, Cruyff, records galore,

Are now in fact just some greedy English twats club,

image.png.80d5cf3003175e16a8c9167a97415be4.png

He is far from the first thing I think of when naming Ajax as a club. BBC cockwombles

31 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Ajax, of over 100 years history, most successful team in Holland, multiple European trophies, Cruyff, records galore,

Are now in fact just some greedy English twats club,

image.png.80d5cf3003175e16a8c9167a97415be4.png

He is far from the first thing I think of when naming Ajax as a club. BBC cockwombles

I hope Ajax wipe the floor with them

Two Ronnies, 1977

I got some new cutlery recently, because life was getting a little dull. Each pack had 4 of everything, so I bought two.

Just noticed that the tablespoons from each pack are noticeably different sizes. Outrageous. If the teaspoons are likewise, heads will roll.

Edit: Glenn Hoddle has been mentioned 83 times in this thread to date. Has he done anything new recently, or is this always just a sudden remembrance that he exists?

Edited by BFTD

On 22/02/2024 at 13:12, velo army said:

I was at a game years ago and Mark Walters went down with cramp. Knowing the link between potassium deficiency and cramp I threw on the banana I had saved for lunch, but I'm the bad guy? FML.

Absolutely pishing @ this.  Possibly one of the greatest posts ever on this website.

35 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I got some new cutlery recently, because life was getting a little dull. Each pack had 4 of everything, so I bought two.

Just noticed that the tablespoons from each pack are noticeably different sizes. Outrageous. If the teaspoons are likewise, heads will roll.

Edit: Glenn Hoddle has been mentioned 83 times in this thread to date. Has he done anything new recently, or is this always just a sudden remembrance that he exists?

I used to post him whenever the Gazprom was on the telly with him commentating. Joey maintains that proud tradition.

Having a fucking argument with ChatGPT about DALL-E's use of random text in pictures. Apparently it hasn't used any text here; eagle-eyed readers may just be able to spot some. When questioned, apparently "the company name is easily legible".

The future, ladies and gentlemen. @TxRover, sort your shit out.

image.png.a0a92aa301bf2735c9ba3eeac97313d6.png

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

He was an absolute c**t in a past life, so deserves every single piece of derision that comes his way on here.

I see I actually answered the question some time ago

On 28/04/2016 at 23:22, Miguel Sanchez said:

Glenn Hoddle believes disabled people are being punished for sins in a past life. Glenn Hoddle is on my television, being paid to talk about football.

Hence; Glenn Hoddle

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I see I actually answered the question some time ago

Aye, I was just curious if there had been any new events in the batshit world of Glenn Hoddle.

I just assume he's being a c**t somewhere on a daily basis.

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

If my guess is correct, you'll have the same problem with the teaspoons. Except the other pack will have the bigger ones this time.

11 minutes ago, sugna said:

If my guess is correct, you'll have the same problem with the teaspoons. Except the other pack will have the bigger ones this time.

Why, you cheeky young scamp.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Having a fucking argument with ChatGPT about DALL-E's use of random text in pictures. Apparently it hasn't used any text here; eagle-eyed readers may just be able to spot some. When questioned, apparently "the company name is easily legible".

The future, ladies and gentlemen. @TxRover, sort your shit out.

image.png.a0a92aa301bf2735c9ba3eeac97313d6.png

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Maybe they are dessertspoons and tablespoons?

I can't remember the last I saw a tablespoon 

Fucking great, now i've started, i know i'm going to have to spend half the morning trying to establish whether a tablespoon even counts as cutlery.  In my mind, it's more of a utensil, but apparently the two categories aren't mutually exclusive. This is important. 

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Fucking great, now i've started, i know i'm going to have to spend half the morning trying to establish whether a tablespoon even counts as cutlery.  In my mind, it's more of a utensil, but apparently the two categories aren't mutually exclusive. This is important. 

Nah, it's cutlery.  Utensils are for serving/preparing food. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Maybe they are dessertspoons and tablespoons?

I can't remember the last I saw a tablespoon 

They came out of the same packs, though. Whatever they're called, they should be the same!

I know @sugna was kidding, but I've just checked the teaspoons and four of them are very, very slightly larger than the other four, which made me wonder if they were in sets of two in the pack, but no - they're listed as 4 x dessert spoons and 4 x teaspoons. I had no idea there was any difference between dessert spoons and tablespoons BTW.

Fucking cutlery nazis, man. Look at this shit. I need a lie down.

main-qimg-f29a8a091d8d90cab8b0add037d65b