Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wife has suggested fajitas for tea as "we already have fajita seasoning and jalapeños" which means I simply need to pop to Tesco to buy peppers, onions, wraps, salsa, gucamole, sour cream, cheese, chicken, tortilla chips and probably the makings of margaritas too.

19 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

The wife has suggested fajitas for tea as "we already have fajita seasoning and jalapeños" which means I simply need to pop to Tesco to buy peppers, onions, wraps, salsa, gucamole, sour cream, cheese, chicken, tortilla chips and probably the makings of margaritas too.

"fajita seasoning" - just do it from scratch, marinade the chicken in oil, chilli powder, lemon juice and ketchup.

Piece of piss.

Do the chicken then the peppers and onions in the remaining juice.

I have an epic guacamole recipe too.........

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Aye but yer getting Fajitas for dinner. Stop moaning 

Was in Falkirk today and noticed that they have opened a Rangers Shop. Can only be a matter of time before the other cheek gets one opened as well. If I was a Falkirk fan I would be raging but probably the Council are happy they have got tenants. 

12 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Was in Falkirk today and noticed that they have opened a Rangers Shop. Can only be a matter of time before the other cheek gets one opened as well. If I was a Falkirk fan I would be raging but probably the Council are happy they have got tenants. 

Maybe if Falkirk had a professional football team in the town  this sort of thing wouldn't happen 

21 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Maybe if Falkirk had a professional football team in the town  this sort of thing wouldn't happen 

Just trying to remember the score the last time we played you…

4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Bring the Shire back from their Grangemouth exile. Scottish football needs a strong East Stirlingshire

4 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Just the latest charity shop in Falkirk High Street.

4 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Depressingly, Falkirk FC had a shop in the town centre themselves until a few years back. Stirling has had shops for both cheeks in the Thistle Centre over the years. The only reason Alloa doesn't have one will be because the town isn't considered big enough yet.

Wish they'd hurry up and officially merge. The arguments over the shade of turquoise being too blue/green would be amusing (initially).

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

"fajita seasoning" - just do it from scratch, marinade the chicken in oil, chilli powder, lemon juice and ketchup.

Piece of piss.

Do the chicken then the peppers and onions in the remaining juice.

I have an epic guacamole recipe too.........

One or two tablespoons? 

People who link to news articles that require a subscription or to register your details with them before you can read it. The Inverness fans are particularly bad for it, linking the Teuchtar Press that nobody south of Fort William has heard of. Just copy and paste the article if you read such things and want to share them. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

People who link to news articles that require a subscription or to register your details with them before you can read it. The Inverness fans are particularly bad for it, linking the Teuchtar Press that nobody south of Fort William has heard of. Just copy and paste the article if you read such things and want to share them. 

You can get round it by using the reader on iPhone, I don’t have a subscription/registered my details for any of the nonsense papers but can still read the articles 

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You can get round it by using the reader on iPhone, I don’t have a subscription/registered my details for any of the nonsense papers but can still read the articles 

I don't have an iPhone.