Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Either there or somewhere down south. They haven't decided yet, only that they are going in a few months. Bit of a gutter really.

You should go with them. Got to be better than stuck in that flat with that witch!! :lol::unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
Got told on Thursday that there is a 9 month waiting list to have a vasectomy.

I could have another bairn by then!

I've been done. Looked a fairly straightforward job to me. I'll do it at the Fives for you - say £30, it's a snip at that price.

Anyway if I get it wrong, so long as your willie doesn't work, mission accomplished? :unsure:

I've been done. Looked a fairly straightforward job to me. I'll do it at the Fives for you - say £30, it's a snip at that price.

Anyway if I get it wrong, so long as your willie doesn't work, mission accomplished? :unsure:

:lol:

I'm sure your local vet would do it sooner!

That will be my fall back if The Phoenix fails. ;):)

Got told on Thursday that there is a 9 month waiting list to have a vasectomy.

I could have another bairn by then!

Just use the catholic church method and withdraw at the point of ejaculation :rolleyes: Mind you as Billy Connolly said a herd of wild horses couldn't make him withdraw at that point :lol::lol:

Edited by keithgy

Guest The Phoenix
Just use the catholic church method and withdraw at the point of shooting.

Stirling Albion's strike "force" have been using that method with an amazing amount of success for most of this season. :(

I was at hospitality yesterday with my Dad and a few of his mates. Had a considerable amount to drink, lager and whisky, but stopped drinking at 6. Went up to my mate's house last night, had a pizza and some chicken, felt absolutely fucked by 10 o'clock, came home, was sleeping by 11, and I'm as rough as a badger's arse today.

My job. Paid buttons to do far too much. Now no chance of a promotion because a position in between my boss and my current level that I would have applied for has been scrapped due to the agencies current recruitment freeze. I will be now leaving as soon as I can get a better paid job.