Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I finally got my prescription this morning. Citilopram, check. Zopiclone, check. Dothiepin/Dosolupin 'Do not dispense'. :huh:

That's my fucking calming-down tablet and the fucker's only given me 7 days' worth of tablets. I'm fucking raging.........BAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!! :angry:

And breathe........................ :(

Which Dr's are you with?

Which Dr's are you with?

St. Mirin Practice, 3 Glasgow Road, Paisley. I'm supposed to be with Dr. Houston, who I saw when I registered and she was really approachable. However, I could only see Dr. McPherson and he seems to have a really bad attitude towards mental disability - unless I'm developing paranoia as well! :rolleyes:

I've another appointment next Monday so I'll have it out with him then about why he's cut down my prescription. <_<

St. Mirin Practice, 3 Glasgow Road, Paisley. I'm supposed to be with Dr. Houston, who I saw when I registered and she was really approachable. However, I could only see Dr. McPherson and he seems to have a really bad attitude towards mental disability - unless I'm developing paranoia as well! :rolleyes:

I've another appointment next Monday so I'll have it out with him then about why he's cut down my prescription. <_<

He's fine with mental health but you'd be best seeing Dr Mundell as she is excellent. Avoid Dr's Low and Knox.

He's fine with mental health but you'd be best seeing Dr Mundell as she is excellent. Avoid Dr's Low and Knox.

Noted. Thanks for the advice - much appreciated! :);)

Edit: A tad ironic that Uncle Psychosis should be viewing this as we post! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Edited by Kilt

That's the point, if you can't be arsed completing the form, then you don't really want the job.

I do want the job. I've come to the section in the form where it's asking me for about 6 references from previous employers, at least 3 of them were with agencies which i dont have any contact details for, then it's asking me to describe personal achievements and scenarios where i have solved a difficult situation. Christ, i remember when these things only had 2 pages!

Pointless if you want to have cold hands,but your the ones moaning about having cold hands in here. It was just a suggestion.

He wasn't moaning about having cold hands, that was an aside. He was moaning about the lack of tills being open. Do keep up!!

I am currently re-decorating the flat, before doing it up with new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom etc. Now I really don't mind painting, in fact, I quite enjoy it when I get started. What I hate, is all the preparatory work, ie move all the furniture etc. It also lets you see just how much shite you have hoarded. Especially when I've decided to go for the minimalist look :lol: I think a few trips to the tip are in order. <_<

Why didn't you pick mine up from my cousin??

I haven't been able to find a suitable time for collection and time was pressing given I had a proper tutorial today.

And on that point.. thanks very much Miss Sociology tutor, your display of absence today means I have a 500 word essay plan to complete by Friday with no prior knowledge whatsoever. I guess I'll just pull 500 words out of my arse then. <_<

Edited by vikingTON

I haven't been able to find a suitable time for collection and time was pressing given I had a proper tutorial today.

And on that point.. thanks very much Miss Sociology tutor, your display of absence today means have a 500 word essay plan to complete by Friday with no prior knowledge whatsoever. I guess I'll just pull 500 words out of my arse then. <_<

The thing about sociology is that you write lots of long winded words which look impressive but generally don't make much sense.

And on that point.. thanks very much Miss Sociology tutor, your display of absence today means I have a 500 word essay plan to complete by Friday with no prior knowledge whatsoever. I guess I'll just pull 500 words out of my arse then. <_<

surely 500 is easy enough, or have you missed out a 0?

and its the plan -not actually the essay?

couple of hours with some books will probably see you right.

on topic: people thinking they know all about what I can do really gets on my nerves.

Edited by theentomologist

The thing about sociology is that you write lots of long winded words which look impressive but generally don't make much sense.

500 of them is a challenge.

surely 500 is easy enough, or have you missed out a 0?

and its the plan -not actually the essay?

couple of hours with some books will probably see you right.

A 500 word essay plan appears to me a contradiction in terms. I'd write an essay of 500 words happily. One about a subject I've barely been introduced to without a tutor who doesn't have a clue what fucking room she's in or day it is seems to me like like a snag.

A 500 word essay plan appears to me a contradiction in terms. I'd write an essay of 500 words happily. One about a subject I've barely been introduced to without a tutor who doesn't have a clue what fucking room she's in or day it is seems to me like like a snag.

Oh come now, you seem pretty bright. You don't need someone to hold your hand! If you have a topic title, get googling, come up with a rough plan, and 500 words is nothing.

You've pulled around 500 words out of your arse on this page alone. Just pretend that you are posting on P&B and you'll put the Bible to shame.

:P