Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whit?! :angry: It's a festival in Edinburgh on top of Calton Hill that's open to all ages, widely publicised and celebrates a fertility rite. And as for 'tits', try scoping the Pregnancy thread for tips on breastfeeding. It's a natural part of life FFS and full marks to those who celebrate the physical body in all its shapes and forms and functions and are not so prudishly judgemental!

And as for 'arses' - By Spectrum's sacred bawbag! Those in glass-houses throw the first stones.

Such hypocracy! <_< I was mellow, but my candle of peace and love has almost guttered out at this belief based intolerance! :angry::( If I wasn't a pagan, I may sue Div enterprises.co.uk for every bawbee he has! :P

The key there being tips on breastfeeding and not pictures of actual breasts.

Penises, vaginas, breasts, anal sex etc are all 'a natural part of life', but it's inappropriate to post pictures like that in General Nonsense, as fine well you know.

Stop being a dick and remove them.

EDIT - If you can't see nipples, it's ok :D

Edited by Fudge

Oh, and in the name of Vectron, is this the same voice of peace and love that threatened to go to the complaints forum over coloured text??

Nah - was just getting bored by the fact I couldn't work out how to change colours in my fonts! <_<:( Threat of going to the complaints forum, fuxake. I emptily rattle my sabre and xbl/gray ghost/vectron takesw it seriously, poos his pants and gets on his high horse! :rolleyes:

I despair! :lol::lol:

Nah - was just getting bored by the fact I couldn't work out how to change colours in my fonts! <_<:( Threat of going to the complaints forum, fuxake. I emptily rattle my sabre and xbl/gray ghost/vectron takesw it seriously, poos his pants and gets on his high horse! :rolleyes:

I despair! :lol::lol:

If I pooed myself, the last place I would want to be is on a horse. That's just going to mash it all in!

Sorry, carry on...

Whit?! :angry: It's a festival in Edinburgh on top of Calton Hill that's open to all ages, widely publicised and celebrates a fertility rite. And as for 'tits', try scoping the Pregnancy thread for tips on breastfeeding. It's a natural part of life FFS and full marks to those who celebrate the physical body in all its shapes and forms and functions and are not so prudishly judgemental!

And as for 'arses' - By Spectrum's sacred bawbag! Those in glass-houses throw the first stones.

Such hypocracy! <_< I was mellow, but my candle of peace and love has almost guttered out at this belief based intolerance! :angry::( If I wasn't a pagan, I may sue Div enterprises.co.uk for every bawbee he has! :P

As has been pointed out Kilt, someones boss may take exception to an employee looking at some T&A during their shift. I'm fairly certain you've been asked not to post that pic in GN before.

There's a nightshift section for pictures of naked, face painted weirdos standing on top of each other to make a stupid fucking face-painty, weirdo naked pyramid.

Also, try telling your boss to stop being "Prudishly judgemental" and see where that gets ye.

P.S. - I'm all for a return of kilgour11 but the mods at the time banned him for a reason so it'd be them that made the final decision on that one.

The key there being tips on breastfeeding and not pictures of actual breasts.

Okay!

Penises, vaginas, breasts, anal sex etc are all 'a natural part of life', but it's inappropriate to post pictures like that in General Nonsense, as fine well you know.

Stop being a dick and remove them.

EDIT - If you can't see nipples, it's ok :D

Right, no Penises, vaginas - I get that, fine, and I never posted any of that on here but nipples....

Really, it's just nipples. You can't put nipples on Pie and Bovril.

Okay....

post-1053-1249691378_thumb.jpg

.....no nipples. I guess that's a warning there for me then! :rolleyes:

I see his most recent visitor was Hootie McBoob :lol:

:lol::lol: Oh I don't care any more. I can't be arsed with your puritanical, judgemental bollox. Look, as a final attempt, it's a body, male or female. It has functions for reproduction and such and should be celebrated and if we weren't so anally retentive after generations of sexual hypocracy a wee half glimpse of of booby in a blurry photo would be as naught.

Look to the NSFW forum for the double standards some of you are espousing on here!

"Sag wassimer du wóltest, und ich lache, lache, lache!" B)