Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well, there are many questions I could choose from, but I reckon I am more likely to choose the one about the "Bloody Code" or Chartism.

Britain 1770-1914?

I was going to offer to help. "Was". :lol::(

If you're keen to help somebody, how about "‘The British decision to go to war in 1914 was based on a misguided sense of obligation to its allies’. Discuss."? I'll drop the four books I've been trying to read for three days round your house when I'm back in Stirling on Sunday? :)

Britain 1770-1914?

If you're keen to help somebody, how about "‘The British decision to go to war in 1914 was based on a misguided sense of obligation to its allies’. Discuss."? I'll drop the four books I've been trying to read for three days round your house when I'm back in Stirling on Sunday? :)

Aye, but the question is about why it was reformed in the 19th century.

Guest The Phoenix
:lol:

Nae chance!

My flatmate has rescued me with some gel, to get rid of the fluff. Her comment when she saw my hair "oh my god, what did you DO?" :(

Take her to The Cape at the top of King Street.

The Leads are launching their debut EP tonight.

Couples who go to gigs and stand right in front of you, being all touchy feely.

And when the girl goes to the bar for a drink, the guy turns away from facing the stage and gets up on his tip toes like a meerkat, watching her until she returns and, to top it off, pushes people out of the way if they have the audacity to get in the way of his girlfriend returning to his side.

Pathetic.

Take solace in the fact that she'll eventually either dump him or cheat on him when she gets sick of his clingy ways.

I'm fucking bored, its either MW2 or Rockband Beattles but arsed with them though. Ah well.

Me too. I can't be bothered with Football Manager, and that's the only game I play. I just wish it would hurry up and be tomorrow. I have it all planned... Wake up at 10. Shower, breakfast, beer, shop for Bucky, bookies, go to my mates, fanny about for an hour, get the bus, watch Clyde get pumped.

I can see myself being up until at least 2pm as well, which is really annoying.