Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Obama is visiting Australia. We've not seen a media wankfest like this since Oprah was here last year.

He was in rio last year,made me miss my flight home the c**t,closed the airport for 8 hrs so air force one could land

No! My favourite childhood cartoons have been destroyed by shitey remakes of them, I'm such a nostalgic person when it comes to things like this.

Talking of which, have you seen the new Thundercats?

Lion-O doesn't even do the Thunder Thunder Thundercats Hoooooo thing when he's going to use his sword.

Wassat a' aboot?! :blink:

Pretty good besides that.

My weeks holidays consisted of being dragged in to do a full day on Monday, being phoned on Tuesday night and doing a little bit from home, being dragged in for 3 hours on Wednesday, 6 hours on Thursday, and being phoned yesterday.

Great, what a week off.

:(

Grow a pair and tell them you're on holiday.

No sympathy, wee man.

There's a black mark against my name on this site now.

Disappointed.

Do they last until you accumulate enough naughty points for a ban? I got a telling off about 2 years ago, and the warning bar under my profile has stayed at the same level since

Do they last until you accumulate enough naughty points for a ban? I got a telling off about 2 years ago, and the warning bar under my profile has stayed at the same level since

Think so yeah. But the mods can wipe them away whenever they want.

Apparently I was racist. You just aren't allowed to call ugly people "it" any more.

Ach, don't worry about it wee man. I've had two separate 10% warnings and a three day ban in the past, the first was for calling keithgy a word that has been replaced in the P&B swear filter by "Swampy" and the second time for using an Angolan footballer's name to make rhyming slang of the same word in reference to Keith. It's not the end of the World.

Ach, don't worry about it wee man. I've had two separate 10% warnings and a three day ban in the past, the first was for calling keithgy a word that has been replaced in the P&B swear filter by "Swampy" and the second time for using an Angolan footballer's name to make rhyming slang of the same word in reference to Keith. It's not the end of the World.

But the Internet is serious. I don't know if I can recover to be honest. I'm like the modern day Kilt.

There's a single tap sink in our new office with a tiny bowl, so small that you can't twist it to slightly warm without it blasting out and splashing all over the place. In fact, modern sinks in general. My mum has one which runs for ages before turning itself off seeing as it has no off function. You can't change the strength either which is a pain when you just want a little for whatever reason.

Sink with two turny taps, one hot, one cold and blues and reds on them to tell you which is which. That's all I fucking ask for.

The total lack of common decency.

I was supposed to go work on a placement for 8 weeks unpaid, fine. Went to the interview last Friday, went okay, the manager said he'll phone me on Monday afternoon with his verdict. Got a call from the job centre to come in on Tuesday and sign a form and discuss travel expenses, despite not knowing if they wanted me or not. Nothing on Wednesday and earlier today I phone the manager who conveniently wasn't available. Going to go into the job centre tomorrow and will tell them to phone the manager and ram it.

I know I would have been working for nothing but they could of at least been straight and not waste everyone's time.