Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Parent's who are absolute fucking moron's. My mum is in the process of selling her car, and asked for my advice into it. I, clearly, dont have any experience in selling cars so spent a while researching it (looking into pitfalls of Auto-Trader and car auctions). Just went down to tell her and talk about it, and she informs me that she's going to sell it to webuyanycar.com. Now i'm not a rocket scientist but a buffoon could tell you'll get more from Auto-Trader and an Action than you would off "we buy any car".

mad.gif

Fucking stupid.

Buy the car from her at the price webuyanycar offer. Then sell it yourself! ????????

Yep 2-10 Mon-Thurs. No social life what so ever <_<

See, I'm working evening shifts now which is usually from 4pm to 11pm. I can understand it means you have little of a social life barring your days off, but it means that you have less time to go out and spend money, so you get to save it up without really doing anything. It also means going to sleep at 3am and waking up at 2pm, which is what I did when I was unemployed, which is nice.

Started work for Amazon yesterday while I look for something that I actually want to do. I can't imagine a worse job tbh.

Talking of having no social life .. the shifts are fcking rotten as well - 8am-6.30pm Sat-Tues and had to go in yesterday and today this week. Missing my first Ton home game in I don't know how long. :(

Let's see what petty things get on the P&B masses nerves.

People feeding birds in the town pisses me right off.

Anyway, what gets on your nerves?

The brainless herd of supporters who support The Rangers Tribute Club who believe that it is the dead Rangers get right up my nose. They are not only stupid, they also smell as though haven't bathed for many years. If the bad smell at Ibrox doesn't improve soon i may have to give up my season ticket.

Earlier I chopped up a Naga chilli to fire up some chilli con carne, half an hour later, what did I do?

Yup, scratched my eye.

My left eye now knows what my arsehole feels like after shitting out a vindaloo.

FUUUUUUUUUCK.

3 hours later, I've done it again.

Bouncers who think that everyone (probably incl OAPs) must be under 25 during Freshers Week.

Where did you go? I've found the Triple Kirks pub ID's every single person entering, day or night, regardless of order. Pain in the hole. Especially when trying to use the "10 free chicken wings" cards you've stockpiled.

Edited by dane-don

Asked on Thursday for my work's finance department to get me a cheque written out and they're still bombarding me with emails trying to pass the buck around between different offices. I've now cracked after getting an email saying "you need to speak to (insert name)" despite that person being the one I sent the email to in the first place who in turn directed me elsewhere. Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!

It's awfully windy in Dundee and my hair might get all messed up.

Here are the streets around the Aberdeen Beach / Harbour area as they were this morning:

post-13234-0-75676100-1348572003_thumb.j

I personally got hit by a bunch of Red Bull empties walking down the street this morning after a gust took out a bin outside a club. Hopefully I don't reek of taurine!

Edited by Hedgecutter