Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I transfer money from my savings to my current account every Friday (so I dont go overboard with my spending down here in England), and Clydesdale have to deposit it between 9am-4pm. Whenever I dont need the money its there at 9am on the button, but whenever im absolutely desperate for it its always last minute. For example, its 3.08pm now and theres no sign of it.

Guest honestrae95
Had to be taken to Forth Valley hospital in an ambulance yesterday,I had really bad chest pains and felt I had been hit by a hammer and someone was standing on my chest.
At least you got to ride in an ambulance. Silver lining and all that
If only there was a thread dedicated to ambulances, preferably one with a Kirkcaldy based OP.

Folk that insist on drinking at the bar when it's busy. Arseholes.

Scum, subhuman scum. I was waiting for a friend last week in one of those arsehole West End pubs and struggled to get a beer because of these utter wankers.

My nag, my back is absolutely louping, no idea what I've done to it, has been really sore for a few days now.

There's a lassy with an amazing figure sitting across from me in the library, and she's tanned a Greggs bacon roll and 4 massive cookies in the last hour. I'm absolutely seething as its the 2nd day in a row she's sat there stuffing her perfect face, and if it was me I'd have put on half a stone

You, my friend, have just stumbled upon something glorious. Across from you is something men all around the world spend their life looking for, a thing so glorious men have died to own. She is fantastically good looking, likes to eat from Greggs, yet displays actions of a fat, un-confident woman (eating like a pig). Do you not see the opportunity here?

A good looking lassie with no self confidence, take this chance, with both hands

Scum, subhuman scum. I was waiting for a friend last week in one of those arsehole West End pubs and struggled to get a beer because of these utter wankers.

My nag, my back is absolutely louping, no idea what I've done to it, has been really sore for a few days now.

People who go to areshole West End pubs and complain about the people being wankers get on my tits. You know what to expect going there.

The same applies to people who complain about the prices in said pubs.

People who go to areshole West End pubs and complain about the people being wankers get on my tits. You know what to expect going there.

The same applies to people who complain about the prices in said pubs.

It wasn't my choice, give me the Vale anyday!

Leaving Perth at 9 to go to Glasgow and my bird seems to think I'm able to go to hers to drop off her prescription and can't seem to get it into her head I don't have time

Leaving Perth at 9 to go to Glasgow and my bird seems to think I'm able to go to hers to drop off her prescription and can't seem to get it into her head I don't have time

She wants a ride, take this chance