Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I said, and I quote, "VikingTon remark was tongue in cheek, albeit lacking in taste, given his many bigoted posts, and what exactly did I say that was so wrong, given the context?" meaning the context of keithguy's oringinal post and my reply, not the context of VT, but I suspect you knew that.

Try not to throw your bombs out of the pram about it.

Watching an episode of The Voice for the first time.

Kill them all.

That Jessie J person should be muted. AWFUL voice. And that's just when she's speaking.

Tom Jones just constantly looks at the cretins all around him with a look of bemusement and that's the only positive thing about that show.

That Jessie J person should be muted. AWFUL voice. And that's just when she's speaking.

Tom Jones just constantly looks at the cretins all around him with a look of bemusement and that's the only positive thing about that show.

It's basically just the already tedious talent show concept, with EVEN MORE attention seeking from the judges through the employment of massive electronic swivel chairs. Desperate.

Then they have to choose between Tom Jones or the guy from The Script for musical tutelage. Some of them don't pick Tom Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's basically just the already tedious talent show concept, with EVEN MORE attention seeking from the judges through the employment of massive electronic swivel chairs. Desperate.

Then they have to choose between Tom Jones or the guy from The Script for musical tutelage. Some of them don't pick Tom Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much this.

I think its that he trys so hard to anunciate(spelling?) that makes him so annoying when speaking

Aye, I know what you mean. Refers to the Premiership as 'Barclays Premier League' and Bolton as 'Bolton Wanderers Football Club' in a normal conversation. Does my tits in.

Forgetting the name of a song, and also forgetting the lyrics. Yet still clinging on to melody that you're not even sure comes from that song.

:(

ETA: Found it. No wonder I had a hard time remembering it, it's french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyARHscb8mU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by SweeperDee

Aye, I know what you mean. Refers to the Premiership as 'Barclays Premier League' and Bolton as 'Bolton Wanderers Football Club' in a normal conversation. Does my tits in.

I often wondered if Barclays were paying him to say that all the time. I hated his interviews - he tried way too hard to be as inoffensive as possible and his habit of using longer than required names for everything was irritating.

I often wondered if Barclays were paying him to say that all the time. I hated his interviews - he tried way too hard to be as inoffensive as possible and his habit of using longer than required names for everything was irritating.

He was asked about that on Off the ball a while back, basically the new contract with Barclays does say managers, media etc... have to call it Barclays Premier League, since they are paying the cash to sponsor it.