Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ha! I've done that with Stella, Major PITA.

Despite the fact alcohol is not supposed to readily freeze it does, and takes f*kin ages to defrost

I've did the same as well with Stella. Stella slush puppies are not desirable.

Primary School and, even worse, Nursery School 'Graduations'

Just typing that out there has made my seethe levels rise.

Todd...I thanks fucking mental, does this shit really happen in the uk? I'm lost for words.

For me Immigration..see other thread for details

You're fucked, you have to send it to Sony to repair it for a hefty fee IIRC. I just bought another PS3 for £100 and just gave up on getting the disc out unfortunately.

The cheapest i can find is about £90. I can easily spends that money i just don't want to, which is where my dilemma lies. I also have about 60 odd games and was thinking about selling them. As for the disk inside, it's Skyrim. :(

Nice wee night out with my wife for a few drinks at the hotel just along the road last night and I had to listen to this daft Dundonian arsehole telling Portuguese contractors in all seriousness that Ryan Gauld is as good as Diego Maradona.

Forgot that he was also saying that Utd would be able to match Celtic in the transfer market.

Edited by Andy C

Nice wee night out with my wife for a few drinks at the hotel just along the road last night and I had to listen to this daft Dundonian arsehole telling Portuguese contractors in all seriousness that Ryan Gauld is as good as Diego Maradona.

Forgot that he was also saying that Utd would be able to match Celtic in the transfer market.

Be proud, you just saw Waffelz

There was some dab on the Utd thread the other day saying Luke Shaw was no better than David Robertson - it'll have been him.