Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm no cartographer, but if the Commonwealth Games people had asked me to put together a map for the cycling time trial, I reckon I could have done a better job than this effort:

cycle%20time%20trial%20route_v_720%20x%2

I won't comment until I see your effort

Bits of skin keep falling out of my right ear onto my desk.

At least I hope it's skin.

FFS, stop trying to glue it back on and call a doctor.

I'm no cartographer, but if the Commonwealth Games people had asked me to put together a map for the cycling time trial, I reckon I could have done a better job than this effort:

cycle%20time%20trial%20route_v_720%20x%2

Isn't that the London Olympics logo? :huh:

Bits of skin keep falling out of my right ear onto my desk.

At least I hope it's skin.

You sure it's not wax? That's a great feeling that. Not so good if you're sat with a burd though.

Scottish people who use the Americanism 'that sucks'.

"Dude" is the worst.

My PTTGOYN: I get toothache when i'm sitting down or lying down trying to sleep but when I'm up and about I feel completely fine. I can't really pin point which tooth it is, it's generally the whole left side of my mouth. Things like asprin works for only a wee while then it happens again.

Can't get to the dentist until next week due to work, anyone know if an on-call doctor can get me a prescription for Amoxicillan or something until I can get to the dentist?

FFS, stop trying to glue it back on and call a doctor.

Eh?

Sorry, I thought you wrote 'bit', singular. Carry on.

No, wait, that's still weird. Leprosy? :shutup

"Dude" is the worst.

My PTTGOYN: I get toothache when i'm sitting down or lying down trying to sleep but when I'm up and about I feel completely fine. I can't really pin point which tooth it is, it's generally the whole left side of my mouth. Things like asprin works for only a wee while then it happens again.

Can't get to the dentist until next week due to work, anyone know if an on-call doctor can get me a prescription for Amoxicillan or something until I can get to the dentist?

Cmon everyone. Someone must know an on-call doctor in Donetsk.

Scottish people who use the Americanism 'that sucks'.

I picked that one up years ago. It sucks.

Dude, are you like totally fricking kidding me right now?

That, word for word, comes out of my son's mouth with alarming regularity. Clearly, I have shamed myself.

"Dude" is the worst.

They could but then they're not trained in teeth and wouldn't be able to diagnose an infection there. You can get emergency dentist appointments through NHS 24 by dialling 111, same as you would for a doctor.

Jay Z's rap in the song where he's clearly just trying to cash in on the recent world cup. He mentions drinking from the world cup, how exactly do you plan on doing this Mr Z? If you're going to rap about "soccer" then at least do some research into the trophies that you're going to mention.