Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Ting Tings.

I thought we were done with these people, but they've returned in several heavily-rotated advertisement campaigns over the course of the summer. It's beyond a fucking joke, and I'm developing a facial tic that kicks in whenever I hear that whiny bitch complain about things not being her name.

The priests in exorcism movies are always badgering the demon for its name - I'm thinking that this is no coincidence.

Their début album 'We Started Nothing' is one of my favourite débuts in the past decade. It's an utterly fantastic pop album.

I also find the lead singer very pumpable even though she looks like she may have some sort of palsy.

BBC bringing back that tax dodging auld git Wogan, years after they spent Christ-knows how much giving the big 'retirement' farewell all over radio and TV.

Whenever I hear his b*****d ol' Blarney Stone voice I feel like chucking the radio oot the windae........(in reality, I just turn the thing off. :thumbsdown )

Commonwealth Fucking Games legacy?

I went to watch the triathlon at Strathclyde Park the other week and probably ended up with a worse injury than any of the athletes. I went on one of those inflatables with the two channels where you tie a bungee cord around yourself and race someone to see who can get the furthest. I thought I was being a smart arse by getting right to the end and sticking my bean bag to the velcro on the middle wall and celebrating momentarily before getting pulled back at a ridiculous rate of knots and bending my pinky all the way back as I fell back. The resultant stave was fucking agony.

Just as I thought that it might have been getting slightly better and that I might not have done any long term injury like I first feared, I decided to climb up, then fall off the Commonwealth Games sign in George Square on Saturday night and instinctively proceeded to use the injured hand to break my fall. The pain hasn't subsided all week and I'm now convinced I've broken it.

Shove your legacy up your arse.

Commonwealth Fucking Games legacy?

I went to watch the triathlon at Strathclyde Park the other week and probably ended up with a worse injury than any of the athletes. I went on one of those inflatables with the two channels where you tie a bungee cord around yourself and race someone to see who can get the furthest. I thought I was being a smart arse by getting right to the end and sticking my bean bag to the velcro on the middle wall and celebrating momentarily before getting pulled back at a ridiculous rate of knots and bending my pinky all the way back as I fell back. The resultant stave was fucking agony.

Just as I thought that it might have been getting slightly better and that I might not have done any long term injury like I first feared, I decided to climb up, then fall off the Commonwealth Games sign in George Square on Saturday night and instinctively proceeded to use the injured hand to break my fall. The pain hasn't subsided all week and I'm now convinced I've broken it.

Shove your legacy up your arse.

I am trying very hard to stifle uncontrollable laughter. :)

I never realised that 'Fuckwittery' was an official CG legacy.

She's a bit short in the breast dept. and certainly not the bonniest but a nice personality and I like her long legs.

Aye, OK...................wid. :rolleyes:

There's quite a few wids running, jumping & standing still at the European Athletics Championship in Zurich.

It costs nothing to reserve a train seat so get organised and get the f**k out of my seat. Don't moan about it either.

Second train related rant is a big fat family of 2 fat adults and 5 fat children screaming at each other at Buchanan st station not knowing if they were meant to be on inner on outer and barging past folk on the stairs to catch the train when there will literally be a 5 minute wait to the next one.

This is pretty high level fuckwittery but just to make it worse the fatties were going to st enochs.