Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's been mentioned before (probably by me) but people in the left-hand lane indicating right to go straight ahead at roundabouts.
Some daft bint did it today. Being courteous, I hung back cos I thought she wanted in my lane. Nope. Straight ahead. Then I watched her do exactly the same thing at the next two roundabouts. I then overtook her and tried to explain to her via sign language in the split second that I was beside her what she was doing wrong.
(I think it was opening and closing the hand to represent an indicator, pointing straight ahead and then a wagging finger).
I'm sure she's learned her lesson.

I can't quite get to grips with this hand signal - do you have a gif or video of it?

What happens if there are people at pumps 2 and 4 standing on the wrong side (ie in the space rather than the pump side) and the space is at pump 1 or 3? Should I plow through them on my way to the front pumps?

No simply drive into pump 1 or 3. You are driving in from the left.

:1eye

#petrolstationrampage

It's been mentioned before (probably by me) but people in the left-hand lane indicating right to go straight ahead at roundabouts.
Some daft bint did it today. Being courteous, I hung back cos I thought she wanted in my lane. Nope. Straight ahead. Then I watched her do exactly the same thing at the next two roundabouts. I then overtook her and tried to explain to her via sign language in the split second that I was beside her what she was doing wrong.
(I think it was opening and closing the hand to represent an indicator, pointing straight ahead and then a wagging finger).
I'm sure she's learned her lesson.

I'll bet she was wearing tight trousers.

My car has one of those electronic hingmys that don't let you put the wrong fuel in.

What an age we live in!

I'm going to go on Dragons Den and put forward a new idea that should do away for the need for such expensive electronic hingmys. A sticker on the inside of the fuel flap that says "Diesel" or "Unleaded". Maybe even make them colour coordinated to match the fuel nozzles.

Who wants in?

I'm going to go on Dragons Den and put forward a new idea that should do away for the need for such expensive electronic hingmys. A sticker on the inside of the fuel flap that says "Diesel" or "Unleaded". Maybe even make them colour coordinated to match the fuel nozzles.

Who wants in?

I'm out. I'm saving my appearance for my invention to stop tramps drinking meths by making it colourless and labelling the bottle "water".

Who wants in?

But morons don't pay attention to stickers. Unless you had a sticker with some c**t from Geordie Shore with a speech bubble saying: "I shagged everyone and I shave my chest. This car takes petrol!"

Sentences such as "They say that helps...", "Aye well that's what they say...", "They say it's to be...".

Who the f@ck are 'They' and what made them the experts?!

Edited by 19QOS19

Sentences such as "They say that helps...", "Aye well that's what they say...", "They say it's to be...".

Who the f@ck are 'They' and what made them the experts?!

The voices. Do you not hear them? :huh:

When (usually Americans) say "could care less" when they mean "couldn't care less"

Also when the say "Legos" rather than "Lego" (which is a plural)

^^^ seething/verge of tears

When (usually Americans) say "could care less" when they mean "couldn't care less"

Just occurred to me that they might really mean, "like I could care less", but the first word has been dropped over time. So, it'd be a sarcastic version of our phrase.

I'd do more research, but I could care less.

Guest The Phoenix

The wife's annoying habit of wanting to wait at the busiest checkout in the supermarket just because she knows the woman thats working on that checkout.

Especially at 4:57 when you get to the front of the queue and she sticks up the "Sorry This Checkout is Closed" sign and goes home.