Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah, what's the potential for iPad users using them as a 'potential lethal weapon' ?

About as much chance as 99% of bottle users using there bottles as lethal weapons - very slim. My point is that if authorities think that a 6 year old with a bottle has the potential to do damage with a plastic bottle then how can they not think this clunky thing isn't a potential risk?

Who'd have thought people with, lighters, coins, even mobile phones would use them as a potential weapon. He likelihood of someone throwing an iPad are incredibly low. If you can't see that then it's rather amusing.

So someone would launch an IPhone but not an IPad?

You're missing my point anyway. An IPad would do far more damage than any plastic bottle, yet I would be allowed in with an IPad but not a bottle. There is as much chance of me, and many others, throwing an IPad as there is of me throwing a bottle - I wouldn't throw either.

I just find it rather amusing that you see adults with these things in the ground yet my 7 year old nephew is apparently a bigger threat with a bottle of red kola!

I am sure I have a homing spider! Every friggin day I seem to catch a big f**k off spider in the house, put it outside and then the next day it seems to be back. I have even started to put it down on the other side of the road but I am sure it makes it way back. I won't kill them as they have not really done anything wrong apart from annoying the wife which to be honest is no bad thing in my book.

It's not gonna happen man, it's not gonna happen.

Prawn Cocktail wotstis are pretty decent though?

c***s. First they replace smokey bacon discos with prawn cocktail and now they expect us Wotsitonians to put up with prawn cocktail instead of beef.

In not happy.

Prawn cocktail crisps don't taste of prawn. They're sugar and tomato-flavoured but the pink packet tells us to think they taste of shellfish.

Went to put the bin out and there was a MASSIVE slug on the handle, that I didn't see. BLEEUUGGHHH

Washed my hands a hundred times since but considering sticking them in boiling water just to make sure

Went to put the bin out and there was a MASSIVE slug on the handle, that I didn't see. BLEEUUGGHHH

Washed my hands a hundred times since but considering sticking them in boiling water just to make sure

Millions of tiny little slugs will live under your skin for the rest of your life.*

*They won't.

Edited by Albino Rover

There's some kind of political thing happening just now. Millions of earnest no-life wankers shoving leaflets under your nose and through the letterbox. Just f**k off, I'm not voting for you.

Who are you voting for, and why?

I'm having to give road directions to the other half's folks on a daily basis just now and they insist on asking "do we turn off here?!" at every single junction or turn-off even when I say "follow this main road for x number of miles". It's really doing my f***ing head in already and we're about to embark on a 2.5 day road trip tomorrow. I fear one of us may not return from it. :(

The worst one is the situation where a main road takes a sharp turn but a minor road continues on in the same direction which they always want to drive up. We've already ended up in a farm yard after I thought it was just too obvious to mention. Either that or they try to pull into a little petrol station when told "take the next right" (which is technically correct but you'd think you wouldn't have to explain the in-depth detail of every single instruction).

I am sure I have a homing spider! Every friggin day I seem to catch a big f**k off spider in the house, put it outside and then the next day it seems to be back. I have even started to put it down on the other side of the road but I am sure it makes it way back. I won't kill them as they have not really done anything wrong apart from annoying the wife which to be honest is no bad thing in my book.

I've got a garage which has a door connecting straight through to the house and inside it lives a couple of giant house spiders (called Steve and Niamh). Every time I open the door, one of them comes scurrying into the house within a matter of seconds. It's a bit like Stoffel in that mental honey badger video, just not as cute or funny.

I don't have the heart to get rid of them though as they must have been there for ages to get that size and we only just moved in last year. They probably qualify for squatters rights.

Edited by Hedgecutter