Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't like people who refer to people as their cousins when they're not really cousins

To be fair, they can still be cousins despite being married, or related in other ways.

I believe it's traditional to invoke the spectre of Fife at the point?

To be fair, they can still be cousins despite being married, or related in other ways.

I believe it's traditional to invoke the spectre of Fife at the point?

I worked with an Indian guy that married his cousin. That said, he also drank red wine mixed with coke so decision making wasn't his strong point!

Everyone at my work has suddenly become an expert on Scottish/UK politics. Slightly less annoying than the twats trying to do their take on the Mel Gibson "Freeeeedom" speech in an equally piss poor accent.

Folk who just read random shit out (e.g. road signs) when driving along in the car.

"2 burgers for $4.99"... "welcome to Halifax"... Etc.

I'll raise you old folk (especially on buses) on that one. " look, a new shop" swiftly followed by "there's a police car" and so on, passing comment on everything single fucking thing they see. It's like some weird game of pensioner's bingo, choosing to get a quick game In case they kick the bucket before they get off the bus.

You at the Hydro?

Nah, my boy bought me tickets for a boxing show at the Usher hall for my birthday. Only problem was they were on the second top row of the grand circle. I couldn't stay up there so it was an early night and £32 wasted. I'll give him his cash back as he meant well and didn't realise that the seats were so high up as none of us had ever been in the place before.

I said it before and i'll say it again. clown who queue up overnight just to buy a phone,

Seen them today at about 7.30. I thought the nouveau politicos at Georges Square were bad until I encountered this mob. Queueing for a fu¢king phone. Who will they talk to? Most haven't got a pal in the world!