Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guys that have one of those wallets with a wee pouch for change that stand rooting about for the 65p of their £20.65 round at the bar. Men carry their change in their pocket

Back in my pub-crawling youth I could never bring myself to count change in order to pay for my order. Every time, it was another £5, £10, £20, whatever. I'd wake up in the morning, sneak a peak in my wallet and almost cry with fear over what I might have done to spend so much. Then I'd pick my trousers up and find a small fortune in coins in the pockets. Which I then had to live on.

Guys that have one of those wallets with a wee pouch for change that stand rooting about for the 65p of their £20.65 round at the bar. Men carry their change in their pocket

Oi! That's me. Much quicker handing the exact money over than waiting while some dick hands over a twenty for a shandy and a spritzer, or some absolute cnut wants to pay with plastic.

Today Australia has 3 time zones. Tomorrow after some of start Daylight Savings we will have 5 time zones. QLD will then be 1hr behind NSW/TAS/VIC instead of same time and 30 mins behind SA instead of ahead. NT will be 1hr behind SA instead of same time. WA will be 3hrs behind NSW etc instead of 2hrs. The curtains must fade easier in the head in the sand places that don't do Daylight Savings.

The lack of Lowenbräu in shops nowadays. It used to be in asda for years and b&m sold it for a while.

Also the dance songs thread in the music sub forum is quiet nowadays.

You still get it in Asda online. Search for lowen.