Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fiorentina - Juventus and Borussia Dortmund - Hoffenheim are on tonight and BT Sport have gone with the Ross County - Dundee United game.

Each to there own but I'd be far more interested in watching the County v Utd game than any of those other ones. Being the masochistic b*****d that I am.

Good day to check over the car. Nope.

Check tyre pressures, drive two miles. Machine not switched on. Ok no hassle, drive to car wash in same garage. Not switched on either. Try to make the international sign for 'f**k sake if they are out of order then put a sign on it you twats' towards the garage but not too sure what that is so left.

Drive another two miles to another garage, it's an ancient clapped out thing from the 90's that hasn't been serviced for years. Have I put air in my tyres, yes. Do I trust the reading, nope. Have I just wasted 50p, probably.

Drive to car wash and pay seven pound to get shouted at by some manky Polish guy and his son trying to get my car in line with the chain thing.

Roof is still dirty, if that wash was 'the works' then God knows what the £2 wash is? Throw pisswater on your windscreen?

Bad customer service and taking custom for granted really pisses me off. I was in two minds to drive the car back and complain but they would just do their best manuel impression and pretend not to understand.

You'll struggle just now seeing as oil companies are making cut backs and redundancies which will inevitably hit the service companies. Hopefully Osbourne's (albeit minor) tax break will help a bit.

I found out yesterday that the new job I was meant to have already started has been pushed forward / back (delete as appropriate) to the end of January - something to do with the company losing a project and needing the salary absorbed into Q1 2015. Just what I need over the winter / Xmas holidays when there's no chance of getting anything else between now and then. Been so bored of late and the thought of another 2 months of this is just horrible. :(

I've been applying for jobs every day for the past month and getting nowhere. I've been applying to shipping companies as well and getting the same result. I'm gonna need to get someone to look at my cv and review it. Thankfully the job I'm in just now is secure so I can fall back on that but it's not what I want to be doing in life. Hope things pick up for you and you're back offshore soon.

Guest The Phoenix
You know that part of your back you can't reach to scratch without an object in your hand?

I'm in the pub and it's itchy.

Why is it that fucking bit all the time?????

Ask the Barmaid with bigs tits.

Good day to check over the car. Nope.

Check tyre pressures, drive two miles. Machine not switched on. Ok no hassle, drive to car wash in same garage. Not switched on either. Try to make the international sign for 'f**k sake if they are out of order then put a sign on it you twats' towards the garage but not too sure what that is so left.

Drive another two miles to another garage, it's an ancient clapped out thing from the 90's that hasn't been serviced for years. Have I put air in my tyres, yes. Do I trust the reading, nope. Have I just wasted 50p, probably.

Drive to car wash and pay seven pound to get shouted at by some manky Polish guy and his son trying to get my car in line with the chain thing.

Roof is still dirty, if that wash was 'the works' then God knows what the £2 wash is? Throw pisswater on your windscreen?

Bad customer service and taking custom for granted really pisses me off. I was in two minds to drive the car back and complain but they would just do their best manuel impression and pretend not to understand.

^^^Can't drive in a straight line into a car wash, and a polophobe.

Look at the nick of my default youtube homepage :thumbsdown

YouTube's utterly useless for recommendations. They're currently trying to persuade me to introduce a little Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj into my life.

I can only assume that I watched something with 'suicide' in the title and they're trying to help me along.

Walked intae that Dome bar the night, fucking cringed at the utter twats in it, took a quick pic of the tree and fucked off tae wetherspoons. Should have stayed at the Gala bingo, even if I won sweet f**k all

Walked intae that Dome bar the night, fucking cringed at the utter twats in it, took a quick pic of the tree and fucked off tae wetherspoons. Should have stayed at the Gala bingo, even if I won sweet f**k all

We were there last Sunday, there were folk queueing outside it at a quarter to twelve in the morning. The wife was wanting to see the fucking tree but we don't queue for pubs, so we fucked off to The Standing Order for a pint of real ale. Then we left when the sectarian singing started. :thumbsdown