Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The way that every c**t at work thinks the world ends on the 24 December.

You can wait until January for it you bunch of arseholes.

(Providing we're talking about the same thing here) I spent Christmas in Cyprus a few years back with my girlfriend. We didn't do any presents shopping until we got back. We got everyone good presents at the end of december and spent roughly £200. Unreal. I would do that every year if I could. Shocking how much you can save.

The way some people stock up for Christmas as if there's going to be a nuclear war.

The shops'll be shut two days max, it's not Doomsday Preppers.

Clearly I wasn't talking about the same thing as Mozza then!! Ha.

Do agree though, the panic buying is embarrassing. A couple of years ago I saw someone in Tesco with 12 loaves. Get a grip ffs!

Clearly I wasn't talking about the same thing as Mozza then!! Ha.

Do agree though, the panic buying is embarrassing. A couple of years ago I saw someone in Tesco with 12 loaves. Get a grip ffs!

If he had 6 fish too he was probably getting ready to celebrate his birthday.

We got everyone good presents at the end of december and spent roughly £200. Unreal. I would do that every year if I could. Shocking how much you can save.

My mum on the other hand is one of those people who'll pay a stupid amount just so somebody can open it on Christmas morning. Then she'll go complaining about being short of money etc which is considerably more than a PTTGOYN.

Her own mum (ie my gran) insisted that we got money to spend in the January sales where we'd get more for it. I always preferred that. :)

Edited by Hedgecutter

"You want the batteries... but I've locked that cupboard, you can get them at Tesco on the way to hospital."

Heartless monster imo. If he'd sold it he wouldn't have told them it didn't have batteries included.

"Defibrillator? The one way over there? I get my dinner at quarter past."

No way was he getting a defibrillator at that time of day.

5 to 5 was it?

never mind all that shit, what about the ambulance?