Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had to use my first aid training this morning after an older man slipped on ice and cracked his skull.

His eyes were in the back of his head and he didn't have a scooby where he was.

He walked with assistance in to the ambulance though so hopefully he is alright with no lasting damage.

Wow wouldn't of been nice to see.

Old lady died on me in Lochgelly a few years back. Out measuring a roughcast job on an old folks home and this old dear asked for my help walking her to the door. Was in the process of doing so when she just collapsed, got my jacket off and put it under her head and ran about daft trying to get help. The absolute lack of any urgency from the care staff was appalling. Just strolling about like it was nothing, I ended up running back to my car to get my phone to phone an ambulance the bints were taking that long. Ambulance got there and tried to keep her alive but she died in the ambulance.

Awful day. Carer was laughing about and having a joke about it afterwards with me when I was leaving, she actually said 'ach well she'll no be getting to the dancing the night'. Could've punched her puss there and then.

Shite start to my weekend that was.

Wow wouldn't of been nice to see.

Old lady died on me in Lochgelly a few years back. Out measuring a roughcast job on an old folks home and this old dear asked for my help walking her to the door. Was in the process of doing so when she just collapsed, got my jacket off and put it under her head and ran about daft trying to get help. The absolute lack of any urgency from the care staff was appalling. Just strolling about like it was nothing, I ended up running back to my car to get my phone to phone an ambulance the bints were taking that long. Ambulance got there and tried to keep her alive but she died in the ambulance.

Awful day. Carer was laughing about and having a joke about it afterwards with me when I was leaving, she actually said 'ach well she'll no be getting to the dancing the night'. Could've punched her puss there and then.

Shite start to my weekend that was.

I didn't actually see the man fall, heard it though.

He was out for the count initially but started to come around before CPR was required. Put him in the recovery position and hunners of folk put their jacket on the auld boy. Blethered away to him and the ambulance was there in no time at all.

I was walking into work this morning and heard a ringing, it was utterly bizarre as there wasn't a sound anywhere and it was 6am. I located it to an iPhone buried under the snow and answered it.

The guy was getting aggressive because he thought id stolen it. When I explained what happened he then asked me to drop it off at his house.

Cheeky c**t was told to f**k off and collect it from my work.

I was walking into work this morning and heard a ringing, it was utterly bizarre as there wasn't a sound anywhere and it was 6am. I located it to an iPhone buried under the snow and answered it.

The guy was getting aggressive because he thought id stolen it. When I explained what happened he then asked me to drop it off at his house.

You should have made him go through a full repertoire of animal noises under the threat of smashing his phone up.

Came into work this morning to find my colleague had written the word "c**t" on every single sheet of the post it notes on my desk!

I suspect he was bored whilst supervising last nights crane lift!

Edited by sjc

Came into work this morning to find my colleague had written the word "c**t" on every single sheet of the post in notes on my desk!

I suspect he was bored whilst supervising last nights crane lift!

I was wonder what Malcolm Tucker was up to these days

Just took my sock off and it's swollen to f**k, presume if I'd broke it then it would be too painful to put weight on it? #p&bmedicaladvice

Just on the top of my foot, looks like I've got a tumour growing on it

Sprinkle some cold water on it and see what happens.

zzzzz3.jpg

Edited by banana

:lol:

Found a really nice mans ring in a wee dark alley once, seemed like no fucker was around so I pocketed it. Heard some auld battleaxe dragon shouting at me as I walked away saying it was hers so I bolted, lol.

Gave it to my nephew a few years later, though his scheme goblin 'mate' aye seemed to have his eye on it. He kept getting chased by some guys on horses so he had it melted down in the end. Didn't see his 'mate' hanging around him after that, unsurprisingly.

:lol:

Found a really nice mans ring in a wee dark alley once, seemed like no fucker was around so I pocketed it. Heard some auld battleaxe dragon shouting at me as I walked away saying it was hers so I bolted, lol.

Gave it to my nephew a few years later, though his scheme goblin 'mate' aye seemed to have his eye on it. He kept getting chased by some guys on horses so he had it melted down in the end. Didn't see his 'mate' hanging around him after that, unsurprisingly.

Ha, nice

I feel the rise of the effeminate male in society has led to the standard in snowball throwing techniques plummet dramatically.

Today I watched a group of high school kids throw shoddily made snowballs at the back of each other's jackets which fell apart before they had even made impact then run away screaming in delight like little girls. Get the fucking thing compacted until it's almost solid ice then get it full force in your mates face you bunch of nancy boys.