Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm a massive fan of BeeInspired the clothing brand, setup by Steve Robb and Mark Corcoran, but it's Bradley Coyne (ex Clyde) who models most of their clothes and his stock "blank footballer" expression is really putting me off buying anything else from them.

Their clothes are really good quality, though.

In family fortunes in the final round tonight the first person gave an answer that 27 people said, then the second answer was said by 49. Vernon Kay then said "Lets see if that was a top answer..."

Course it is you long-haired dickwad, we can fucking add.

In family fortunes in the final round tonight the first person gave an answer that 27 people said, then the second answer was said by 49. Vernon Kay then said "Lets see if that was a top answer..."

Course it is you long-haired dickwad, we can fucking add.

There's football on.

I've just sliced through my Virgin Media cable outside the house. Can't get my telly or internet working.

If I blatantly lie to VM, I assume they'll come and fix it for nowt?

Not pretending to be an expert here or anything, but it might be possible to strip the insulation back, solder the central core back together, cover it with insulating tape, tie the magnetic shield together, then put some tape over the whole thing (or shrink-fit insulation, if you're feeling fancy). Probably not a terribly tricky job.

Do they still use coaxial cable for cable TV?

Be gone with those fangley DIY instructions, David.

Just trying to help the man cover up his obvious axe murder, that's all.

If anyone asks, we all take it in turns to say that we've spent time with Mrs Mozza from now on, OK? If anyone stops round, she's just nipped out to the shops. Sorted.

Some c***s coming out tomorrow to have a swatch.

I've got my story worked out that it was Mike from next door. He was wheelbarrowing all Shiela's old dildos round the side of the house to take to the dump and her old Rabbit Dominator Mk V fell out, started up and began tunnelling under my fence, slicing the cable en route.

What could possibly go wrong.

What would you like us to bring you while you're at Her Majesty's pleasure?

Shopping in Asda today everyone just seems to be in it for themselves no one gives way or apolgise for nearly mowing me down with their trolley and strategically parking their trolley so no one can get past while they take about 3 minutes to make the vital decision of what brand of vinegar to buy.

FFS Dave...

He'll want Sheila's old Rabbit Dominator Mk V obviously, so he can tunnel his way out.

Of course. D'oh!

I'll go shopping for the cake ingredients tomorrow.

Perhaps something a little more inconspicuous than your first attempt...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1434328689.785706.jpg

Points for presentation though.

The wean's been recovering from a penis infection, so that would've been perfect for his birthday party on Saturday!

How come you never see these things at the right time? :angry:

I do not have an iced gem haircut.

I am not sporting either.

Forgive me if I'm missing something.

I think you have this wrong champ.

I think he means people sporting a haircut such as that