Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Listening to Robbie Savage slag off Andorra for being shite at football is a very smug patronising way

0-0 HT

Robbie savage is another reason I think the Welsh are c***s.

Steady on Swarley! I might have been too young to strangle the sausage in the mid 90's but I was old enough to listen to music :P

^^^^ doing it wrong and the reason you had to report to the school nurse Edited by Swarley

People who add salt or sugar (or heaven forbid honey) to porridge are the same muppets who probably drink their whisky with ice or water. It's tits like you who are responsible for all the ills in the world.

People who add salt or sugar (or heaven forbid honey) to porridge are the same muppets who probably drink their whisky with ice or water. It's tits like you who are responsible for all the ills in the world.

I am currently sitting eating an apple and cherry porridge. It is very nice.

Farmers. c***s are always on the news moaning about the price of milk, funny how they are all living in mansions driving top spec Range Rovers and Bentleys,* also if you fucking smear mud all over the road can you clear it off, its dangerous. Thank you.

*apart from the old b*****d that drives his tractor about Dundee in the rush hour.

^^^^ One step away from a "feeding beef burgers to swans" style rant