Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people steal your parking space outside your own house because they're too cheap to pay for the car parks....... Absolute cock smokers

I've not heard 'cock smoker' for ages. Obviously I don't approve of such disgraceful language, I was merely pointing out that I hadn't heard it in a while.

Vaping. They give off more smoke that real cigarettes.

These daft great machines do, the pretendy cigarette ones you get in a newsagent are barely noticeable. I've used them on buses, trains, planes and cinemas and only once has the person sitting next to me noticed.

Going for a hair cut and no cant on the work notices when you're back after lunch :angry:

Don't get me wrong it was a bit like blowing the blue chalk off a cue ball, but still...

I pinned an important letter to the kitchen noticeboard. The missus has chucked it out , which is annoying enough, but won't admit it, going through the rigmarole of looking through drawers and folders and making a bloody mess. Just admit you threw it out !!!

Has she forgot the basics of gravity and sound at this point? When my missus loses something, for some reason she feels it necessary to slam things down loudly. It's very very strange. Must be a hormone deficiency.

The text entry box and the dropdown menu for different languages on Wikipedia have swapped, so the bit where you type what you're looking for is on the right instead of the left.

Que pasa? :huh:

I pinned an important letter to the kitchen noticeboard. The missus has chucked it out , which is annoying enough, but won't admit it, going through the rigmarole of looking through drawers and folders and making a bloody mess. Just admit you threw it out !!!

Probably under the fridge, tbf...

Ate a ludicrously strong onion tonight that may possibly have caused permanent nerve damage in my mouth. If Invergowrie Arab's missus still hasn't found that letter, a quick kiss from me would probably be enough for a verdict of natural causes. Happy to help.