Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's my little boys 3rd birthday

Congrats. You taking him to Gayfield tomorrow as a treat???

Why is this a PTTGOYN?

I'm just feeling old mate :lol:

He is still a bit too young for Gayf I think. Especially the freezing conditions

Just went for a piss. Despite pointing my wang in the appropriate direction and following all established micturation procedures, the piss split into two streams upon exit, forming a perfect arc to the left and right of the toilet bowl respectively. I would have marvelled at the beauty of this natural wonder were it not for the fact that I was urinating onto my bathroom floor.

WHY THE f**k DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Just went for a piss. Despite pointing my wang in the appropriate direction and following all established micturation procedures, the piss split into two streams upon exit, forming a perfect arc to the left and right of the toilet bowl respectively. I would have marvelled at the beauty of this natural wonder were it not for the fact that I was urinating onto my bathroom floor.

Have you just had a w**k? Could explain things.

Comic Relief. An evening of Lenny Henry, Miranda Hart, David Walliams, Ricky Gervais and others trying to be funny interspliced with the same "stars" weeping crocodile tears over HIV victims or what-not while they get a free stay in a 5 star hotel. All the other channels put shite on too. I know it's all very worthwhile but the "entertainment" is utter horseshit. I'll be watching a DVD :thumbsdown

Edit: Have the forced anybody to take a bath in baked beans or has anybody been gunged yet? Has Lenny Henry used a loud West Indian accent in a desperate attempt to get a laugh? Do the still get the newsreaders to do a vaguely risque dance routine, or is that Children in Need?

Edited by Enigma

Comic Relief. An evening of Lenny Henry, Miranda Hart, David Walliams, Ricky Gervais and others trying to be funny interspliced with the same "stars" weeping crocodile tears over HIV victims or what-not while they get a free stay in a 5 star hotel. All the other channels put shite on too. I know it's all very worthwhile but the "entertainment" is utter horseshit. I'll be watching a DVD :thumbsdown

Edit: Have the forced anybody to take a bath in baked beans or has anybody been gunged yet? Has Lenny Henry used a loud West Indian accent in a desperate attempt to get a laugh? Do the still get the newsreaders to do a vaguely risque dance routine, or is that Children in Need?

And if you state this point of view, there are twats who say "How dare you, they're providing free entertainment, the least you could do is donate".

It's on the BBC, so by virtue of being a licence payer, I have already donated, so the least I could do is nothing. The worst I could do is ask for 3 hours worth of my licence fee back.

And if you state this point of view, there are twats who say "How dare you, they're providing free entertainment, the least you could do is donate".

Ah yes, like all that "free entertainment" Terry Wogan so graciously delivered. What was it £10,000 for an evenings work?

Have a word with this dude, he can't cure you, but he'll show you how to hold it properly.

Flute.jpg

I'm afraid it's the bad AIDS

A friend of mine had issues similar to those you describe when he had a dose of the galloping knob rot that he caught from some burd.

My friend though.

Not me.