Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus
I'm trying to complete an application form but can't due to being covered in feckin midge bites. I look like I've got chickenpox. I'm starting to think of the Friends episode where Phoebe and her sailor boyfriend both can't stop scratching and in a bid to get them to stop, the others tape scratch mitts or something like that to their hands

I thought it was Oven Gloves...

Not got any cream for the bites then?

I'm trying to complete an application form but can't due to being covered in feckin midge bites. I look like I've got chickenpox. I'm starting to think of the Friends episode where Phoebe and her sailor boyfriend both can't stop scratching and in a bid to get them to stop, the others tape scratch mitts or something like that to their hands

Who else needs to scratch after reading this?

Why apply if you have no chance, thats just asking for trouble. I am working unti 8. Thats a bit shit.

Well I've more chance of getting it if I actually apply. I fulfill all the essential criteria, but what worries me is the 'desireable' - there's bound to be people applying that fulfil those, too, but I only match some of them. It's a £7K payrise too, so I'm not going to miss out just because I was being pessimistic.

Well I've more chance of getting it if I actually apply. I fulfill all the essential criteria, but what worries me is the 'desireable' - there's bound to be people applying that fulfil those, too, but I only match some of them. It's a £7K payrise too, so I'm not going to miss out just because I was being pessimistic.

Bit of makeup short skirt at the interview and Im sure you will be desirable.

ps I dont want to join the dirty mac brigade. :ph34r:

When I finished with a girl I'd been with for 7 years I met this woman 10 years older than me.

I stayed over at her house after a few drunken nights out and it was enjoyable, you know, but after a week and a half she had bought me toiletries for "When you stay here."

Scared the shit out of me, didnt stop me calling her at half 2 when the nightclubs had came out though to see if she was doing anything. :ph34r:

Heh! i remember that :lol: was that the nurse?

The worst they can do is say no so you may as well go for it :)

The worst they can do is say no so you may as well go for it :)

Exactly. :) It closed today, so I'll know early next week if I'll get an interview. The thing is, I really rushed the application and I'm now thinking of loads of other stuff I could/should have put in. There's another similar level job going at the moment though, so I might go for that one as well.