Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sycophants and their laughter.

The boss is up from England at work and all the wee no mark managers were scurrying around him like flies roon a shite.

One wee combative Paisley trashy woman who usually talks and acts like a complete ned was attempting to transform her voice to sound like the Queen.

Their self-subjugation makes me want to vomit all over them in this fashion-

_40949974_vomiting416300.jpg

Just got off the Aberdeen to Edinburgh train, and the carriage I was in, was full of drunk middle aged women acting like morons. They even had a 'selfie stick' to take pictures of themselves, pretty much the whole journey from Dundee onwards.

I genuinely feel sorry for their children if they have any. Saying that, with parents like those, I'd imagine their kids will be c***s as well.

Selfie sticks are my PTTGOYN. Horrible, horrible things I've only ever seen in the possession of horrible people.

Probably they'll be able to trace back their invention as the beginning of the end for humanity.

My mate got one. I always thought he was a sound guy, hence the term mate. He has now taken up snowboarding, growing a beard and constantly sending snaps from both along with those from his business and post work overpriced pints.

I place the blame solely at the selfie stick purchase.

My mate got one from his bird at Christmas and hasn't used it once :lol:

The boss is up from England at work and all the wee no mark managers were scurrying around him like flies roon a shite.

One wee combative Paisley trashy woman who usually talks and acts like a complete ned was attempting to transform her voice to sound like the Queen.

Is that Mozzamozza and his missus?

This, this, this x1000

Oh hai wow nice suit, did you have a nice flight, do you want a cup of tea, ooooh and a cheeky biscuit, no are you eating healthy, going to the gym, I can totally notice that,

Also hate they way everyone has to suddenly act differently as if you are all normally monkeys swinging from the lampshades or something. What is there to hide?

If your job is basically fawning over people then you should be the first out the door you utter waste of money.

Hate these c***s, they'll stab anyone in the back. Usually the hard workers too.

Let's see who can laugh the loudest competition.

Currently there's 3 Question Time threads on the go

Feck. Where are the other two?! I had a look before I started. Having thought about it, I never checked the Politics forum. Probably would have been the best place to start! :(