Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Selling my Nexus 7 on Gumtree and had a boy text me back and forward this morning. Turns out he can't come for it as he's in Glasgow.

Why not fucking read the advert and you'll see it's in Falkirk? Stop wasting both our time?

Selling my Nexus 7 on Gumtree and had a boy text me back and forward this morning. Turns out he can't come for it as he's in Glasgow.

Why not fucking read the advert and you'll see it's in Falkirk? Stop wasting both our time?

I used to get that all the time when I sold cars.

It gets even better. I had a woman drive from Motherwell to pick it up. First question she asks me: "does it have an HDMI port?" No, it doesn't, if it did I would have said so in the advert. Then the woman kept trying to swipe a button that needed to be tapped, and said that the screen wasn't working - I showed her it worked fine with a tap, then of course you need to activate Wi-Fi to set it up, which she couldn't do. But to be honest she was just making excuses.

She's wasted her own time more than mine but I'm annoyed I stayed in this afternoon to wait for her.

^^^^ getting it from Sleeping Beauty? :huh:

There's a P&B fanfic in that somewhere.

She's got CFS, among a million other things including heavy painkillers, so she's asleep quite a lot of the time. And seems asleep quite a lot of the time she's awake :P

Livingston's sister club MK Dons have been promoted.

Dreadful season all round for anyone who doesn't want their club to be murdered and the corpse worn as skinsuit.

She could just be lazy.

Don't think I haven't thought the same thing. Her and that tosser Hawking..."ooh, I'm all paralysed 'n' shit"...get up and walk, you clown <_<

Practically every DVD and CD drive I've owned over the past twenty years has eventually developed a fault with the clip that holds the tray shut, making it necessary to press the eject button, then pop a paperclip into the wee manual release hole in order to get the damned thing open.

Ridiculously tired after going out to watch the boxing last night/this morning. Got to bed about 12 and got up just after 4 because I was starving. Haven't been able to sleep since. I have work in half an hour And don't finish till 7. Is tiredness petty? I don't think I'll last the night

Ridiculously tired after going out to watch the boxing last night/this morning. Got to bed about 12 and got up just after 4 because I was starving. Haven't been able to sleep since. I have work in half an hour And don't finish till 7. Is tiredness petty? I don't think I'll last the night

Until today, I've either been in bed or in work since Wednesday afternoon. I'm back in tomorrow for 13 hours as well. I am fucking exhausted. It's definitely more serious than "petty".

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just feel I'd be a lot better at it if the pain in my legs didn't make me want to cut them off the second I actually find time to sit down.

Until today, I've either been in bed or in work since Wednesday afternoon. I'm back in tomorrow for 13 hours as well. I am fucking exhausted. It's definitely more serious than "petty".

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just feel I'd be a lot better at it if the pain in my legs didn't make me want to cut them off the second I actually find time to sit down.

Could you not get hold of the drugs that Hugh Laurie gets in House? Thought they were a perk of the job.

Could you not get hold of the drugs that Hugh Laurie gets in House? Thought they were a perk of the job.

I could, but there's this whole pesky "controlled drug" issue in the way. It's just a load of red tape bollocks, frankly. None of the patients want to share theirs either, which is just selfish if you ask me.

:lol: my mate got a Rolex as a gift for his 30th. Costs him a stupid amount annually to get it serviced.

Annually? f**k that. My service book recommends a maintenance service every 2 years and a full service every 5. That's plenty enough for me. If I had to do it every year it would be getting punted I think.

Here's mine here, purely for showing off purposes...

post-25521-0-88987300-1430731585_thumb.j

Annually? f**k that. My service book recommends a maintenance service every 2 years and a full service every 5. That's plenty enough for me. If I had to do it every year it would be getting punted I think.

Here's mine here, purely for showing off purposes...

Breitling4.jpg

What are the wee circley bits on the face.