Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This morning, they were sticking a sign on the one at Camperdown, going into the cinema etc.

As a roundabout, it's smaller than some of my recent shites, and I don't see anyone sponsoring them (although any donations are gratefully accepted).

I'll bid 3 quid for you to stick a Dundee badge on your next one.

Smokers. Dirty, horrible habit. Our house is on an end terrace, and passers-by seem to think they can just throw fag ends into our front garden or chuck them on the grass at the side of the house. I'm sorry if i offend any smokers on here, but it's just unacceptable.

It's an awful show. And it's a sad day when Simon Cowell is the most likeable of the judges.

There wasn't a thread about it in the TV forum so thought i would talk about it here. I enjoy the show and there are some amazing talents out there, some weird and wonderful things that people think up and obviously put a lot of work into and then Walliams goes and gives the golden buzzer to some absolute fruit cake up there embarrassing herself.

The auditions are great and funny but last night there was that woman who got the golden buzzer and then there was also that awful awful impersonator who anyone could have told were shit and wouldn't go anywhere and should have been nowhere near the semis when you saw some of the acts that didn't get through. The show again proving that its not really all about talent

Smokers. Dirty, horrible habit. Our house is on an end terrace, and passers-by seem to think they can just throw fag ends into our front garden or chuck them on the grass at the side of the house. I'm sorry if i offend any smokers on here, but it's just unacceptable.

:lol:

Double-posts taking up two of the five threads listed in the Recent Posts list, every other fucking morning... and always from the fucking Juniors subforum for some reason!

:angry:

My works car park. Can anyone actually park there car without taking up 2 spaces?

Take pictures and post them on 'Parked Like A Knob' on Facebook, then bring it to their attention.

If that doesn't stop them, do a shite on their bonnet and key their car.

When you're sitting at your desk trying to listen to music to get through the soul destroying spreadsheet work that seems to fill up each day and the guys behind you are talking to the horrible wee cleaner woman so loudly you can barely hear your music.

Shut...the..f**k...up.