Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have to take medication before I eat a meal. I got new tablets which are sugar coated. I thought I'd try and bite into one but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted.

Medicine. Yanks take medication. Just had an argument with my daft sister about this.

I have to take medication before I eat a meal. I got new tablets which are sugar coated. I thought I'd try and bite into one but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted.

In a similar note to eating pills, my mate used to crunch and chew eccies back in the day. Now they truly are the most vile tasting things, known to man.

In a similar note to eating pills, my mate used to crunch and chew eccies back in the day. Now they truly are the most vile tasting things, known to man.

This was a similar taste to eccies. Left my tongue all numb. Shame they're to stop my indigestion and not to get off my tits.

I have some amitriptyline as I had some trouble sleeping from stress, and put one on the tip of my tongue whilst pouring a glass of water.

The sensation I got on my tongue was akin to licking #ching from a card.

Outstanding.

BBC News have this new thing where videos related to the one I watched start playing 5 secs afterwards. But I don't want to watch these other videos.

YouTube, NetFlix, the Beeb...they all do it now.

NetFlix is the worst though - you've just sat through a two hour film, and within ten seconds of the credits starting they've whisked you off to the beginning of some other random film they're desperate for you to see, presumably because they're getting it on the cheap that month or something. There is literally not one single customer who wants this 'feature'.

Snort them and then report back please.

I'm running out of weed. The night is still young.

I have some amitriptyline as I had some trouble sleeping from stress, and put one on the tip of my tongue whilst pouring a glass of water.

The sensation I got on my tongue was akin to licking #ching from a card.

Outstanding.

I had a numbing/tingling sensation but the taste completely nullified the niceness of the feeling. It felt horrible and cold and just left me feeling sad that I'd have to wait this to blow over before rattling into my Pizza Hut (which is cold now, and my mate dropped it on the floor by accident)

Yesterday I was listening g to the news when the lovely lady told me that Falkirk is the 2nd happiest place to live in Scotland.

Just as I was thinking 'that's nice' I spot 2 neds knocking 7 shades of shite out of each other in the middle of the street in Larbert.

Any win from living in the 2nd happiest place in Scotland quickly evaporated.

I dunno, two neds knocking shite out of each other fairly cheers me up.

More a 'Petty thing that baffles me", but folk who pay for a team-sheet at the fitba. More so at our level as the team is hardly going to be completely changed. Why not wait until 3pm and you'll see the formation and line-up while the captains are deciding who kicks off.

Last weekend at Annan game a lassie came round the stand trying to sell team-sheets at 2:59pm.....one guy ACTUALLY FUCKING BOUGHT ONE! Unreal.