Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No problem with that here, Smudger eats them.

Mostly my lot eat them, leaving little green gall bladders hidden in the carpet for me to squish with my bare feet in the mornings. Or they'll leave a mouse's face by the door - nothing else, just the face. Edgar brings in rabbits, usually mostly dead. How the f**k a cat eats a rabbit skull I have no idea but he manages it. They also bring in birds ( which is more than I do nowadays) which, if they kill them, means feathers and bird shite everywhere. Or if they're still alive means I've got to catch them. Mostly sparrows but we've had a magpie not so long ago.

I found the source of the stench btw - a 10" rat stuck behind a drawer unit looking like Al Jolson with rigor mortis.

My early morning semi has been interrupted with the appearance of "Draw It" replacing Susie Dent & Rachel Riley's Countdown on Channel 4. Except that "Draw It" is pronounced "Drawer It" by the dimwit who has to shout it twenty times every show.

English lad types who describe good goals as "top draw" strikes are another variation of that annoyance.

There tends to be a smugness with these p***ks, almost as if they now think they're better than smokers as they're trying to quit*. I think there should be something invented for folk such as myself who've never smoked, so we can walk by these dicks and get the one up on them :ph34r:

* Even though all they're doing is getting addicted to something "less toxic". Still addicted nonetheless.

People walking around with electronic cigarettes are really fucking me off.

The ones standing in bus queues happily puffing away and blowing their smoke around without a care in the world annoy me more.

I found out today a guy I was at school with had died. Had no idea about it, but saw on Facebook today.

A few hours later I actually found out that he was murdered in High Wycombe last month. I'd heard of that particular murder, but had no idea who the victim was.

We weren't friends or anything, but I was pretty shocked to find out what had happened to him and it has been on my mind the last few hours. Awful.