Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That Joe Hart "no no no no no no there's no dandruff" ad has clearly been commissioned, planned and created by people who have never been to a single fitba game.

I thought that until I saw that brutal chanting from stoke fans at the weekend.

The naughty40 will be birlin in their graves.

I don't have dandruff because I exude essential oils like my ancestors were slugs. I have to wash my hair twice in the morning to make sure all the grease is gone.

You flakeys don't know you're born, I tells ya.

People linking their Twitter to their profile here. We're forever being informed of how many people have unfollowed GordieBoy and there's somecunt ending RRFC who talks like an 1 year old idiot on msn, complete with emojis.

post-12838-0-41470200-1449741998_thumb.j

Today's pickings. There's no surprise it's knife licker 1 & 2 at the top.

There's an event on at the church opposite my house so the worshippers have taken up every parking space on the street. Not very Christian of them imo. I've parked on double yellows for a couple of hours til they go so hopefully God takes my side and I don't get ticketed.

People who get on the bus in the morning and take a Metro, but they go half way down the pile and take one rather than taking the one at the top. Why? What's wrong with the one at the top? Is it the possibility that someone else may have already read it and you don't want to read a second hand free newspaper?

Edited by IainMorton

People who get on the bus in the morning and take a Metro, but they go half way down the pile and take one rather than taking the one at the top. Why? What's wrong with the one at the top? Is it the possibility that someone else may have already read it and you don't want to read a second hand free newspaper?

Same reason you never use the first urinal unless forced

There's an event on at the church opposite my house so the worshippers have taken up every parking space on the street. Not very Christian of them imo. I've parked on double yellows for a couple of hours til they go so hopefully God takes my side and I don't get ticketed.

Glenn Hoddle.

Are these two posts related? Is he parked in a disabled bay?

People that sit in front of the tv with their meal on a tray, rather than sitting at a table. The tv isnt that important that you cant be social for a little while?? Just the same as folk who play about with their phones whilst having a meal.