Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I couldn't give a monkeys about The Great Egg Debate, I am merely playing devil's advocate here, but you put those other items in the fridge to keep them fresh for longer - does that apply to eggs?

I would assume so. For example, wouldn't it seem likely that eggs left on the worktop on a hot day might not last as long or stay as fresh as those kept in the fridge?

I'm still waiting for a good explanation for asda keeping seabrooks crisps in the fridge.

I keep my eggs in a mock hen house on the work top.

Other things that shouldn't be kept in fridge and creates a strain on my relationship

Chocolate

Diluting juice

Tomato sauce

Tomatoes

I'm still waiting for a good explanation for asda keeping seabrooks crisps in the fridge.

I keep my eggs in a mock hen house on the work top.

Other things that shouldn't be kept in fridge and creates a strain on my relationship

Chocolate - Incorrect

Diluting juice - Correct

Tomato sauce - I'm on the fence on this one

Tomatoes - Of course they fucking should.

I would assume so. For example, wouldn't it seem likely that eggs left on the worktop on a hot day might not last as long or stay as fresh as those kept in the fridge?

That's a good point and one that shows why I let her do the shopping, storing and cooking while I stick strictly to the consuming.

Who the f**k keeps bread in the fridge??

My wife's gran keeps her bread in the fridge. She says it's because it keeps it fresher for longer, while I think it's just because she's a mental old crow.

Red wine in the fridge? If anything red wine tastes better slightly warm. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Who's keeping red wine in the fridge? That's this thread's craziest suggestion yet!

My grandad doesn't even keep his butter in the fridge. I think the fridge is a new thing to him though.

Putting butter in the fridge is madness, you need a carving knife heated up with boiling water to cut it and it rips to shreds any bread you try to spread it on.

Haud the fucking bus there. Tomatoes shouldn't be kept in the fridge? And red win in the fridge?

I can accept chocolate in the fridge, I can understand either choice for ketchup, but come on to f**k.. Why wouldn't you keep tomatoes in the fridge? And why the f**k would you even want red wine in the fridge??

f**k off, the fucking lot of you.