Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What do you call it to distinguish it from the EPL?

The Premiership. If people get confused between that and the English top flight then that's their fault for not referring to the English league at the Premier League.

Literally the only things I know about Game of Thrones is that someone bonks his sister, and that Renley is dead, whoever the f**k that is.

Spoilers, BTW.

Edit: f**k, that are some rotten grammar.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

The Premiership. If people get confused between that and the English top flight then that's their fault for not referring to the English league at the Premier League.

Tbh I hadn't even noticed the subtle change in nomenclature. Fcuk cockwomble though, I'll call it what I like. The same problem remains though with the Championship, League 1 and League 2, and could have been easily avoided as per my earlier post.

Does BGT mean bi, gay, transexual?

^^^^ Went down the pub, board outside says "BGT Night, free drink", now wondering why a 6ft, stubbled blonde named "Janice" is chatting him up.

I also plan to watch the Titanic tonight.

Somebody said something happens to the ship.

I don't want to know.

Spoiler Alert.

The ship reaches New York safely and the collision with the iceberg and subsequent sinking was just a dream the captain had in the shower. (He also had a w**k but that's edited out)

People who phone me up at work asking for a number. Without a pen"

eg "What's the number for the chief exec's PA?"
"It's 020..."
"Wait til I get a pen"

Naw ya fucking imbecile. Ye knew ye were gonna get a number when ye called. Is it only now you realised you need to write it down? Were ye expecting it to magically appear infront of yer eyes and remain there until ye dialled?

This is also equalled by the amazing amount of Londoners who don't know that 020 is an area code.

Have the girlfriends relatives staying Friday and then more on Saturday night meaning we will have to sleep on the couch. Haven't had a weekend just to chill in about 2 months and will probably only get to watch the CL final on my lap top.

Have the girlfriends relatives staying Friday and then more on Saturday night meaning we will have to sleep on the couch. Haven't had a weekend just to chill in about 2 months and will probably only get to watch the CL final on my lap top.

You've played that badly. I gave my girlfriend the opportunity to join my mate and I in the pub to grab food and watch the football. She unsurprisingly declined and is instead going to swing by after and carry me back to her flat. :lol:

You've played that badly. I gave my girlfriend the opportunity to join my mate and I in the pub to grab food and watch the football. She unsurprisingly declined and is instead going to swing by after and carry me back to her flat. :lol:

I didn't have much say in it - just got told her mum was coming then her aunty and uncle are passing and wanting to stay at weekend as well. I really just want a weekend to chill out and do what I want as well! It's not really that bad as long as they all bring a sufficient amount of beer and wine for me to make it bearable.