Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nandos has to be one of the most underwhelming cheap chain restaurants out there, almost on a par with Pizza Express

I went to a Nandos in Manchester and had the pleasure of sitting near a one-toothed bam slavering on his garlic bread for an hour

You need to be more selective of your Tinder selections

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds like KFC emptied out of a cardboard box onto a plate.

Of all the criticisms of Nando's, this is one that I hear people make that is not about opinion, but is just false. The chicken isn't deep fried and it's got a sauce rather than a batter coating, it's nothing like KFC except that it's chicken.

15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Of all the criticisms of Nando's, this is one that I hear people make that is not about opinion, but is just false. The chicken isn't deep fried and it's got a sauce rather than a batter coating, it's nothing like KFC except that it's chicken.

& that's more than plenty to make it P&B fact. Come on Honestly you've been around long enough to know the score.

G-Bo(re) 

I've never been to a Nandos. I have no desire to go.

I have been to KFC however. I have no desire to ever return. Others have correctly pointed out just how revolting it fucking is. A truly dreadful shed of shite.

Had a Burger King last week. XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger obviously. Glorious.

Edited by DA Baracus

I've never been to a Nandos. I have no desire to go.

I have been to KFC however. I have no desire to ever return. Others have correctly pointed out just how revolting it fucking is. A truly dreadful shed of shite.

Had a Burger King last week. XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger obviously. Glorious.

An XL bacon double cheeseburger is a thing of beauty. Plus you get a better choice of drinks at Burger King as well.

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

Jorgie Porter's voice, accent, pronunciation of "teeth" as "teef" and that plook cream advert in general as it's never bloody off!

That plook cream also seems to have made her lose about 10 stone.

She looks like she needs a good feed at one of the fine eateries being discussed on here. Or maybe she does regularly, and has lost weight as a result of constantly having the shits.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

An XL bacon double cheeseburger is a thing of beauty. Plus you get a better choice of drinks at Burger King as well.

And the fries are wonderful. My only problem with Burger King is that the top half of the bun falls apart before you're finished eating.

48 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I prefer KFC to the lot. Though I would happily just eat the skins of the chicken. I have never had a Nandos.

I love eating the cooked skin off a chicken, I also love eating the batter off a fish supper.

I love eating the cooked skin off a chicken, I also love eating the batter off a fish supper.

Same. Cooked chicken skin still warm. Yum
Proper chippy batter with either vinegar or chippy sauce for that zest.
Wheres me local chippy now...

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Think that's the first red I've given anyone. Ludicrous post

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Time to change the medication, Grandpa.

22 minutes ago, Dee Dee said:

Good god, you are a total Jim McLean*.

*baldy heided c**t

:)