Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Grouos of Students who walk along the road in a row stopping people getting buy or right at you which means one gets a bag of cans accidently into their shins.

Oh and students hanging about the entrance to the underground.  Either get in or f**k off to the union or library.

Paul Calf had it right all along...

On 9/14/2016 at 17:03, Rowan said:

4 weeks into school year and my son has destroyed 3 polo shirts and a pair of trousers. And my daughter a pinafore.

Can't see the BBC calling IS that tbf.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Grouos of Students who walk along the road in a row stopping people getting buy or right at you which means one gets a bag of cans accidently into their shins.

Oh and students hanging about the entrance to the underground.  Either get in or f**k off to the union or library.

Paul Calf had it right all along...

Could you not get to the shops.

1 hour ago, bob the tank said:

I remembered you saying you were a frequenter of the shop. I would have spoken as I kinda thought it was you but I was working

Remember to give me full marks for customer service and professionalism when you fill the forms in  :P

Aye, say hi next time you're going by. And, to quote Geldof, give us yer fookin' money!  :D

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

8MileBU would nod to get his ladder out of Redhead81's garden.

It's likely Mrs M will have heard about your bereavement counselling service and will be ready with a pair of rusty hedge clippers. Probably.