Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

57 minutes ago, Aidan said:

If I remember correctly, the contactless payments won't go over the cost of a weekly ticket.

Depends so much on where you're travelling from.  The mantra is that contactless is equal to oyster and that seems to be true within the TFL area.  I travel from Bucks so buy an 'inclusive' ticket to include trains and the tube.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Maw Sanchez had a moan a while ago about someone paying for something in a shop for a few pounds with a card. f**k off. It's the 21st century.

Quite right, go to an ATM and get some money first then shop.

I've got a company credit card and everything possible has to go on it. When the boss is up with me he insists on going to Macdonalds every 20 mins* and getting a coffee. I can't drink that much coffee so I'm having to hand over a credit card for a £1.20 or whatever it is - and it's not contactless. 

* only slightly exaggerated.

Whilst browsing through the new tracks on my music app I noticed Bush have a new song out but are now called Bush WITH Gavin Rossdale. I already greatly dislike this c**t and noticing this has thrown me into a minor rage on a Saturday morning.

Cannae mind the name of it, was a hipster pub near Old Street, me and my mate jumped in for a pint and and the guy behind the bar couldn't hide his contempt when my mate went to pay with a crisp £20 note. Was beelin' at the thought of counting out change by the looks of it.

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Cannae mind the name of it, was a hipster pub near Old Street, me and my mate jumped in for a pint and and the guy behind the bar couldn't hide his contempt when my mate went to pay with a crisp £20 note. Was beelin' at the thought of counting out change by the looks of it.

Maybe it was because the two pints came to more than £20...

Girlfriends away out so decided I'd play FIFA for the first time since getting it for my Birthday. For some reason, shes decided to move it at some point from where it sat, next to all my other birthday stuff, and I have absolutely no idea where its gone. Text asking where it is, and have to wait the inevitable 15 minutes before getting the "dunno" reply.

Why do people move things for absolutely no reason, into a place where it can't be found?

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Girlfriends away out so decided I'd play FIFA for the first time since getting it for my Birthday. For some reason, shes decided to move it at some point from where it sat, next to all my other birthday stuff, and I have absolutely no idea where its gone. Text asking where it is, and have to wait the inevitable 15 minutes before getting the "dunno" reply.

Why do people move things for absolutely no reason, into a place where it can't be found?

Well, if you won't tidy up your toys..

I've got two, commemorating the opening of the Scottish parliament. Kept them as I thought they'd be worth a few quid in a couple of years. £20 going by todays rate.

Checked eBay, more like £2, at least I've doubled my money.

81427e402ae2e8d7695ad2e74b46de20.jpg

I have one of these lurking about as well. Admittedly, I have thought about going to the local shop and trying to pass it off as a fiver.

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Well, if you won't tidy up your toys..

We've just moved house so the whole place is a bit of a mess

Groups of girls who go away to these lodge type things in the middle of nowhere, yet still still insist on getting done up to the 9's. Hair, make up the lot, to either sit in a lodge or a hot tub the entire weekend. I've seen groups of girls do it sitting in the house in onesie's, pjs etc... If you're not leaving the house, why bother you vain fuckers.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Groups of girls who go away to these lodge type things in the middle of nowhere, yet still still insist on getting done up to the 9's. Hair, make up the lot, to either sit in a lodge or a hot tub the entire weekend. I've seen groups of girls do it sitting in the house in onesie's, pjs etc... If you're not leaving the house, why bother you vain fuckers.

Is the name of the lodge The Dancing Bear?

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm convinced vanity's more about impressing friends of incompatible sexuality* than pulling, especially amongst women.

Spoiler

I'm PC me, covering all the bases

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Why could anything that could have absolutely no impact on your life get on your nerves?

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I live on my own these days, partly because this kind of thing annoyed me so much I couldn't handle it anymore. 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

^^^^ Peeping Tom, looking in people's windows

Whilst browsing through the new tracks on my music app I noticed Bush have a new song out but are now called Bush WITH Gavin Rossdale. I already greatly dislike this c**t and noticing this has thrown me into a minor rage on a Saturday morning.

Just played new sing on voice. They got baaaaaàad

This sort of thing results in spare room or couch. My wife is bad for this.

Massive overreactions.

Lastnight me and the wife were bathing the bairn when my wife absolutely shites it and starts shouting and screaming. Her reaction was about what I would gauge appropriate had she seen fucking ISIS trooping up our stairs.

Turns out a relatively small spider had descended from the ceiling and was a mere 4 feet from her, and incedentally much closer to me.
@KnightswoodBear loves these type of stories