Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

International breaks. Got my first whole weekend off for ages coming up so went to see who Aberdeen were playing, thinking if it was feasible I would go and if not I would just watch whatever games are on TV and realised it was the international break. Boring. Get to watch Celtic playing in blue and trying to care about the result with the little remaining hope we've got of qualifying.

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

International breaks. Got my first whole weekend off for ages coming up so went to see who Aberdeen were playing, thinking if it was feasible I would go and if not I would just watch whatever games are on TV and realised it was the international break. Boring. Get to watch an English Championship select and trying to care about the result with the little remaining hope we've got of qualifying.

FTFY

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

International breaks. Got my first whole weekend off for ages coming up so went to see who Aberdeen were playing, thinking if it was feasible I would go and if not I would just watch whatever games are on TV and realised it was the international break. Boring. Get to watch Celtic playing in blue and trying to care about the result with the little remaining hope we've got of qualifying.

Aren't you U20"s playing in a big cup competition that day.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Anybody else under siege with back to school pics?

Is it now seen as an achievement that kids return to school in August?

Other then P1 and the kids 1st ever day at school, The rest can go f**k themselves.

Used to hate this when I was at school. Dragged round the shops for new shoes/school uniform when there was still a week of the holidays to go. All the shops thought they were being really clever by putting posters in the window with BACK TO SCHOOL as if it was chalk on a blackboard.

c***s.

On 22/08/2017 at 08:36, Hedgecutter said:

Impractical shower designs, which hotels seem to have a love for. Is it really asking too much to design a shower that keeps the majority of water inside of the shower rather than all over the bathroom floor?

^^^^^ Stayed in a cheap hotel with no shower curtain. Probably used by the previous occupant to wrap up a body.

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Used to hate this when I was at school. Dragged round the shops for new shoes/school uniform when there was still a week of the holidays to go. All the shops thought they were being really clever by putting posters in the window with BACK TO SCHOOL as if it was chalk on a blackboard.

c***s.

Yeah, I remember the doomsday feeling when you seen yer 1st back to school poster in the shops.

Probably the same feeling parents get when they see Xmas stuff appearing in shops.

People who shite in the toilets at there workplace are dirty middens imo. I don't want to have to go in there for a pish/ten minute skive and have to smell some manky b*****d's shite or see skidmarks up the toilet bowl. Surely there is no need for it and any normal person does his shiting in his own house? 

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

People who shite in the toilets at there workplace are dirty middens imo. I don't want to have to go in there for a pish/ten minute skive and have to smell some manky b*****d's shite or see skidmarks up the toilet bowl. Surely there is no need for it and any normal person does his shiting in his own house? 

I prefer getting paid to have a jobby.

Whilst I'm in fine moaning form why is it football players feel they can only get a new hairstyle during the summer?

After the 10 week layoff inevitably a few will return with a new style. Why can't they do this any other time during the season and not exclusively in the summer?

2 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

What a weird post. What the hell do you do if you need a dump at 10AM?

You holding that fucker in until you get home?

So you need a shite at work and you just wait till you get home?

I dont enjoy defecating at work and so my body has adjusted its internal clock to only require evacuation at approx 8am or 6pm. I simply cannot drop a deuce in public, makes me feel anxious.

Taking a shite at home is just time and toilet roll you are never going to get back. One of my petty things that gets on my nerves is when I need a shite just as my lunch break starts.

How long does it take you people to have a shite? I've no hard facts but I reckon I'm under a minute from troosers doon to washing hands. Mind you, one of my flat mates in Uni was usually in the toilet for a good 10-15 minutes each time so if that's the pace of your digestives its no wonder you poop on the beat

How long does it take you people to have a shite? I've no hard facts but I reckon I'm under a minute from troosers doon to washing hands. Mind you, one of my flat mates in Uni was usually in the toilet for a good 10-15 minutes each time so if that's the pace of your digestives its no wonder you poop on the beat

Under a minute? Jesus it takes me about a minute to get settled in and find the right page of my book.

I dont enjoy defecating at work and so my body has adjusted its internal clock to only require evacuation at approx 8am or 6pm. I simply cannot drop a deuce in public, makes me feel anxious.

b38fab2e1a173c8ceca325494407648d.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

He wasn't just knocking out a shite