Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd like to point out that I've only been patched three times in the last couple of years, and one of them was my ex-wife, so not that bad a record given how many STDS I have successfully swerved.

Are you only 30! Dumped by a fake-titted trollop. Life's no fair sometimes, but I'm sure there's plenty more fake tits on Tinder. Possibly even some good real ones. There are a lot of mental ones (women, not tits) out there too, or so I'm told. Sure you'll find one with good enough tits and mental state if you keep trying.

I was 29 on Wednesday. Fucksake, I hate my life.

f**k off. I'm 31 and life is tremendous. Make it better for yourself or stop moaning.
#motivationalking

Do you not live in Germany though?

I'm 29, recently single, live on my own (with a lazy b*****ding cat) and I'm stressed out to f**k with work. I'm living the dream.

Wonder if that would cut mustard on my Tinder?

I'm 29, recently single, live on my own (with a lazy b*****ding cat) and I'm stressed out to f**k with work. I'm living the dream.

I do but I chose to come, change up your situation. Get that cat on the treadmill, and yourself back on the diddy wagon.

I do but I chose to come, change up your situation. Get that cat on the treadmill, and yourself back on the diddy wagon.

Think I'd kill the cat with any form of exercise.

I know I'll get back on the wagon, but I'll be sad to never get a swatch of those diddies again.

Did she give a valid reason ?

Said I couldn't spend enough time with her as I had kids, which is valid really, as they do spend a lot of time here with me.

Throbber, probably the smell of your missus after I've climbed off her. That's pretty repulsive.

8 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Just reading a letter my boy brought home from school today. Advertises the Halloween disco but underneath has a note saying please don't send your kids to the disco with any ghoulish or scary costumes. ... Halloween ... emoji85.png

How old is your boy? If he's older than about ten then he shouldn't be celebrating Halloween anyway - Halloween is for kids, and though teenagers up to about 15 might be a grey area any adults who celebrate it should be taken out the back and shot. And yes, I know that would cover the entire population of the USA but what's the downside of that?

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

You support Clyde and you probably know Gunther as well.

Said I couldn't spend enough time with her as I had kids, which is valid really, as they do spend a lot of time here with me.

Throbber, probably the smell of your missus after I've climbed off her. That's pretty repulsive.

Fair play to her for being honest with you. You never know tho, she might realise it’s shite being without you and come crawling back. Did you introduce the kids to her?

Fair play to her for being honest with you. You never know tho, she might realise it’s shite being without you and come crawling back. Did you introduce the kids to her?

Nah, far too soon, thank Christ.

That was a slightly more nasty comeback than was called for but well played.

If I was single again I would probably be a bit put off if the woman had kids and I didn't and we were constantly planning seeing one another because of the kids. Such is life though.

How old is your boy? If he's older than about ten then he shouldn't be celebrating Halloween anyway - Halloween is for kids, and though teenagers up to about 15 might be a grey area any adults who celebrate it should be taken out the back and shot. And yes, I know that would cover the entire population of the USA but what's the downside of that?

He's 4 , his favourite time of the year and has been going on all year about wanting to be a zombie for Halloween. Just usual bullshit guidelines to protect the mollycoddled wee brats that would go running to mummy if someone pushes in front of them in a queue. Just waiting for the letter coming out soon requesting no mention of Christmas at school in case it offends non Christmassy type folk.