Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

There are generally two types of private plate.

There's the expensive, exclusive ones e.g  ES1, DFR 6, R 10, etc, etc, etc. 

Then there's the ones bought by chavs from the DVLA for £250 where the spacing and lettering is altered and strategic placing of nuts/bolts is required in an attempt to spell a name or suchlike e.g C4RBN (carbon apparently) or more likely W4NK3R :lol: 

My private plate is my exact name. It only cost me £33 by deedpoll. It is so much cheaper to change your name than it is to get a personalised plate.

Yours faithfully.

MSF 555X

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

My private plate is my exact name. It only cost me £33 by deedpoll. It is so much cheaper to change your name than it is to get a personalised plate.

Yours faithfully.

MSF 555X

I thought a more appropriate one for you would have been STE 4L

58 minutes ago, supermik said:

Yours faithfully.

MSF 555X

You dont change your name by deed poll in Scotland. Pasties & Tea for this shite

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

My mum has shared her choir singing on the family whatsapp. 

It's fucking shite and when I am the only one to point it out I'll be the bad guy again.

It's the 'again' that makes this  :lol:  Seems like family dinner must be great round your parents' bit.

"What's the big deal? I only said that mum's roast beef tastes like toasted arsehole. We all know it's true. Oh, FFS, stop crying!"

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

A family WhatsApp group? Is this a thing? I avoid talking to most my family as much as I can nevermind having a group that they can chat shite 24/7.

Honestly you wouldn't believe what I put up with on that I'm a fucking saint  

I tried to leave a few times in early days but they kept adding me back in and it's at least useful as a reminder for when I'm to attend birthdays weddings and funerals.

Honestly you wouldn't believe what I put up with on that I'm a fucking saint  
I tried to leave a few times in early days but they kept adding me back in and it's at least useful as a reminder for when I'm to attend birthdays weddings and funerals.

A fantastic opportunity for free scram.

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

People that stop moving shortly after getting off an escalator. Fucking move! And don't be offended when people literally have to shove you out the way or a crush of people will happen.

I was on the escalator up from the concourse at Waverley Station, behind some daft bint with an unfolded pushchair (front wheels on the step, handle held in the air to keep it level). When she got to the top she was unable to push it in a straight line and managed to get it stuck against the side, with me and a dozen people at my back rapidly approaching the blockage.  She managed to wrestle it free just in time. The normal British reaction would have been a mild 'tut-tut' but I told her that was why she was supposed to fold the chair or take the bloody lift.

I was on the escalator up from the concourse at Waverley Station, behind some daft bint with an unfolded pushchair (front wheels on the step, handle held in the air to keep it level). When she got to the top she was unable to push it in a straight line and managed to get it stuck against the side, with me and a dozen people at my back rapidly approaching the blockage.  She managed to wrestle it free just in time. The normal British reaction would have been a mild 'tut-tut' but I told her that was why she was supposed to fold the chair or take the bloody lift.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/mpSil9bAWqKvhK1DlUUc0Q--~B/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0yMDA7dz0yNzg-/https://media.giphy.com/media/MAWxnzv6ZGd7q/200.gif.cf.gif

People that stop moving shortly after getting off an escalator. Fucking move! And don't be offended when people literally have to shove you out the way or a crush of people will happen.

I was going to post this the other day. Usually old fuckers.