Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How old is your boy? If he's older than about ten then he shouldn't be celebrating Halloween anyway - Halloween is for kids, and though teenagers up to about 15 might be a grey area any adults who celebrate it should be taken out the back and shot. And yes, I know that would cover the entire population of the USA but what's the downside of that?

Shits himself when there is an unexpected knock on the door!!!
Or got spooked by a 6 yo with a hulk mask on.

59 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Shits himself when there is an unexpected knock on the door!!!
Or got spooked by a 6 yo with a hulk mask on.

You may have misunderstood. I was talking about the downside of shooting everybody in the USA.

I just got a new ATM card here. Six digets now ffs. Is this new?

Anyway was told try the new card outside at the banks ATM. Some cunto was sitting on my shoulder while doing the deed. I turned round and gave him the f**k off.

I then to proceed to ask what is the distance you should stand behind. I'm with at 3 MTR.

Not a clue what the last means. Jimmy Hendricks and bee4a will do this.

10 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Just reading a letter my boy brought home from school today. Advertises the Halloween disco but underneath has a note saying please don't send your kids to the disco with any ghoulish or scary costumes. ... Halloween ... emoji85.png

Just masks they aren't keen on at the school ours goes to.

I guess we are moving towards the even-more American version of Halloween, which is just a fancy dress party. f**k that shite.

Just masks they aren't keen on at the school ours goes to.
I guess we are moving towards the even-more American version of Halloween, which is just a fancy dress party. f**k that shite.

Don't kid yourself. You'll still shock the kids when you walk past the school. I take you as a big f**k off peado looking guy with a heart of gold

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Don't kid yourself. You'll still shock the kids when you walk past the school. I take you as a big f**k off peado looking guy with a heart of gold

It's been well established on here that I'm Peter Sutcliffe. I forget, did he interfere with weans?

Just now, SlipperyP said:

No I shall not interuped. What we do.

I like you, Slippy, but sometimes I do get the feeling that I'm communicating with a technical call centre in Bangalore.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Am I drunk again already? I’ve had a read back and can’t work out what’s going with Dave and Slippery here...

I think I've pulled.

Hey, beggars can't be choosers.

11 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

On another car theme people who have private plates but the then print their name at the bottom of the plate as the link between the actual plate and their name is so tenuous.

There are generally two types of private plate.

There's the expensive, exclusive ones e.g  ES1, DFR 6, R 10, etc, etc, etc. 

Then there's the ones bought by chavs from the DVLA for £250 where the spacing and lettering is altered and strategic placing of nuts/bolts is required in an attempt to spell a name or suchlike e.g C4RBN (carbon apparently) or more likely W4NK3R :lol: