Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

47 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's a dreadful smell and a w****r's drug for neds and boring arseholes

I remember hearing that amyl nitrate is the best option if you're boring arseholes.

Glenn Hoddle, who just claimed Everton "don't have an identification"

Jmo for yet another boring post utterly oblivious to the website he seems to spend so much time on

The fact that upon opening this page I've just had to think of the smell of weed and how sick it makes me

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Glenn Hoddle, who just claimed Everton "don't have an identification"

Jmo for yet another boring post utterly oblivious to the website he seems to spend so much time on

The fact that upon opening this page I've just had to think of the smell of weed and how sick it makes me

Hoddle just said that Arsenal have a "different dimension". 

God knows what kind of fucked up shit is he on about now.

Fitba team photos in foreign countries. In which the players in the front row, instead of following the traditional British style of taking a knee, just do this weird bent over stance so it looks like they're getting bummed by the players in the back row.

3 hours ago, resk said:

Fitba team photos in foreign countries. In which the players in the front row, instead of following the traditional British style of taking a knee, just do this weird bent over stance so it looks like they're getting bummed by the players in the back row.

Maybe they are? Team bonding etc. 

Genuinely shocked that some people don't like the smell of green. I'd buy it as an air freshener if I could, even though I haven't smoked it in years.

I like the smell because it reminds me of festivals, have hardly ever smoked it but would also have it as an air freshener.