Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Checking out of my hotel this morning.

Was quite busy - with all three desk staff occupied.

There was a queue in the middle, with the obvious system of just waiting to see which desk came free first.

Then a portly German businessman decided to create his own little queue on the furthest desk - and the hotel folks tended to him, much to the derision of those that had queued longer.

People who use the term 'Beast Mode'. It's not just that fat black lad who plays football badly. There are more of them on social media.

Everyone knows the connotations of Beast, so why would you say you were in Beast Mode? It's just wrong. I wish they would stop it.

People who use the term 'Beast Mode'. It's not just that fat black lad who plays football badly. There are more of them on social media.

Everyone knows the connotations of Beast, so why would you say you were in Beast Mode? It's just wrong. I wish they would stop it.

I don't think that word has the same connotations elsewhere. When I stayed down in England one of my colleagues was nicknamed 'Beast'. He and the others had no idea why I was laughing when someone called him it.

15 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I don't think that word has the same connotations elsewhere. When I stayed down in England one of my colleagues was nicknamed 'Beast'. He and the others had no idea why I was laughing when someone called him it.

When we were at Disney World earlier this year, my wife was ready for leaving me because I kept pointing out all the grown men wearing various "Beast" t shirts from Beauty and the Beast.

Theres another one!! 

nintchdbpict000297058183.jpg

Getting a hair in your mouth that's particularly difficult to remove, and it feels horrible. Such a relief when you find the b*****d.

Tell him to tidy up and have a trim down there before you try again.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Getting a hair in your mouth that's particularly difficult to remove, and it feels horrible. Such a relief when you find the b*****d.

There is a classic episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm based around something similar...