Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Right the inlaws and gimpy brother in law plus my mother have been here since circa 10am.

The c***s have drunk and eaten copiously, annoyed f**k out of me and are showing no sign of going.

My mother about an hour ago proudly announced she was away by this time last year, aye ah fuckin noticed.

All I wanted was a nice xmas with mrs and kids, instead I get the fucking Adams family.

Next year I'm going abroad

c***s.

On Xmas day, every visitor should know when it’s time to f**k off home, I left where I mooched a dinner at 7pm, which was a reasonable time imo

i've spent the entire day in the company of "adults" who have insisted on watching films/programmes made for children , squabbling over access to various games consoles and getting genuinely excited about going to see a spiderman film tomorrow - rather than showing any interest whatsoever in the alternative entertainment which is  bognor regis town v lewes

one of them also mentioned "maccy-d's" in a non-ironic manner

on reflection, call the cunting midwife may have been the high point...

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

There was one where a girl on Dutch ship gets pregnant, turns out she's the Captain's daughter and he's been pimping her out to the crew. Nobody bats an eyelid. 

Was the ship called Venus?

There was a nippy wee c**t yesterday. He was shouting and running around. He spilled multiple drinks over. He took pretzels out of the bowl then put them back in the bowl (which of course meant they were fucked and the whole bowl was a write off). He trod crisps in to the carpet. He was roaring for attention so many times. He got his awful little sticky hands on stuff and ruined them. He had food smeared across his disgusting little face for ages. 

I was absolutely delighted when he fucked off.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There was a nippy wee c**t yesterday. He was shouting and running around. He spilled multiple drinks over. He took pretzels out of the bowl then put them back in the bowl (which of course meant they were fucked and the whole bowl was a write off). He trod crisps in to the carpet. He was roaring for attention so many times. He got his awful little sticky hands on stuff and ruined them. He had food smeared across his disgusting little face for ages. 

I was absolutely delighted when he fucked off.

Funny, I always imagined Barry Ferguson would have Christmas dinner at home.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
2 hours ago, Swarley said:
When you see that BuzzGTI is the latest poster on the Tidy Scottish Newsreaders thread

I take it he is that guy who got banned before , for posting pictures?

Don't think so, he just posted page after page of bouncy tits.

22 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
23 hours ago, Swarley said:
When you see that BuzzGTI is the latest poster on the Tidy Scottish Newsreaders thread

I take it he is that guy who got banned before , for posting pictures?

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't think so, he just posted page after page of bouncy tits.

That was @booitsme7, was it not?

Not being able to buy alcohol in supermarkets before 10.00 a.m. is a minor inconvenience most of the year; during the festive period it’s an absolute pain in the arse.  We like to get to the supermarkets early for the food shopping, less hassle and less crowded car parks.

The law should be relaxed over the Christmas and New Year period.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not being able to buy alcohol in supermarkets before 10.00 a.m. is a minor inconvenience most of the year; during the festive period it’s an absolute pain in the arse.  We like to get to the supermarkets early for the food shopping, less hassle and less crowded car parks.

The law should be relaxed over the Christmas and New Year period.

Please god let it be 10am soon

alcoholic-vagrant-sleeping-in-a-doorway_

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not being able to buy alcohol in supermarkets before 10.00 a.m. is a minor inconvenience most of the year

Lowest common denominator treatment. Nothing more. 

The government is far too stupid to realise if I want to drink at 9 in the morning, I'm organised enough to buy it the day before.