Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This current trend so many people seem to be following these days of ending a phone call with “Bye. Bye, bye, bye bye bye bye....”

A woman at my work does this and it annoys me (more than it should tbh) because she never used to do it, and just started doing it after a new guy started who ends phone calls that way.

She’s going to take a fucking bye to the pie pretty soon if it doesn’t stop.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

People posting this kind of drivel on Facebook, I assume those not sharing it are confirmed BEASTS? and even worse HEARTLESS

Screenshot_20190321-171533.jpg

It's a cunning ruse by interpol to track beasts. They will think that if they forward that then they will be above suspicion. Everyone else will simply ignore it. 

This current trend so many people seem to be following these days of ending a phone call with “Bye. Bye, bye, bye bye bye bye....”

A woman at my work does this and it annoys me (more than it should tbh) because she never used to do it, and just started doing it after a new guy started who ends phone calls that way.

She’s going to take a fucking bye to the pie pretty soon if it doesn’t stop.

Yes! This drives me mad.

22 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I am having a torrid time trying to steer my kids towards to the ever decreasing material from Singing Kettle and away from animated American drivel like "little baby bum".

Relevant since both have versions of Aiken Drum, with a wild disparitt in quality.

An independent Scotland will need a strong Singing Kettle IMO.

Get them on to Funbox, break away squad from signing kettle,  never stop touring,  going on Sunday 

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Beaten to it. The Funbox is strong in this thread

All that stuff is a distant memory now but IIRC “The Wiggles” were a decent, high-camp Australian version of The Singing Kettle and would often have nice Australian ladies like Kylie on to help them sing the songs. 
The yellow wiggle is now a female. (Line up change, not gender reassignment).

2 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:
22 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
All that stuff is a distant memory now but IIRC “The Wiggles” were a decent, high-camp Australian version of The Singing Kettle and would often have nice Australian ladies like Kylie on to help them sing the songs. 

The yellow wiggle is now a female. (Line up change, not gender reassignment).

CAD2D658-E3CD-408C-B6DE-4E41DBB74EEA.jpeg