Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I see recently that Amazon have added a part that you can ask questions about a product and other people who've bought the item previously can help you....except its full of people (presumably old and pished stained) saying things like 'sorry I can't help you, I didn't buy this item'.

7 minutes ago, spud131 said:

I see recently that Amazon have added a part that you can ask questions about a product and other people who've bought the item previously can help you....except its full of people (presumably old and pished stained) saying things like 'sorry I can't help you, I didn't buy this item'.

I think that has been there for a while now. On the amazon echo item page someone has asked: "My amazon echo won’t play Jim diamond hi ho silver ?" and the first reply is "Seems your speaker has better taste in music than you." 

26 minutes ago, spud131 said:

I didn't read this post, so can't decide if I should greenie it or not.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

HIGNFY binned from the BBC1 schedule at the last minute.

On it's own that's bad enough, but then they also added Mrs Brown's Boys to the schedule as a replacement.

Don't know what this means. Maybe Heidi pulled out at the last minute and there was no replacement. Except they had a tub of lard as a replacement before.

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1126934743407370241

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't know what this means. Maybe Heidi pulled out at the last minute and there was no replacement. Except they had a tub of lard as a replacement before.

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1126934743407370241

She didn't pull out; the show was recorded but they're not allowed to show it as it would (apparently) be unfair to the other parties during an election campaign.

They "hope to show it at a later date".

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Radio Scotland covering a meaningless Premiership fixture instead of one of the playoffs. 

It wasn't meaningless 

Although I agree they should have covered the playoffs on Open All Mics at an absolute minimum.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It wasn't meaningless 

Although I agree they should have covered the playoffs on Open All Mics at an absolute minimum.

Wasn't paying much attention tbh, just heard them waffling on about how you motivate players when nothing's at stake. Didn't realise Aberdeen were playing for a European spot, or even that they were playing tbh, before I switched off.

These fucking deodorant sprays that don't make it clear where the stuff's going to come out when you press the button.

You come out the shower - everything's all steamed up including your glasses, you grab the spray and note that the button has a shape to accommodate your finger and assume it will spray out from the opposite side of the can.

So you aim under your arm and press the button - where does the fucking spray go?

Straight into your fucking eyes.

:angry: 

These fucking deodorant sprays that don't make it clear where the stuff's going to come out when you press the button.
You come out the shower - everything's all steamed up including your glasses, you grab the spray and note that the button has a shape to accommodate your finger and assume it will spray out from the opposite side of the can.
So you aim under your arm and press the button - where does the fucking spray go?
Straight into your fucking eyes.
:angry: 

Bet it’s not the first time you’ve struggled to find the hole, eh? ;)