Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

See in the toilets at work, i know there's likely to be a smell of shite, It's a toilet. I can accept that.

What i can't accept is that fusty, stale dry sweat smell that you get.  Not BO, its like sweat of a fat bastard who can't reach certain areas in the shower to wash.  You know the smell I mean?

See in the toilets at work, i know there's likely to be a smell of shite, It's a toilet. I can accept that.
What i can't accept is that fusty, stale dry sweat smell that you get.  Not BO, its like sweat of a fat bastard who can't reach certain areas in the shower to wash.  You know the smell I mean?
We had someone like that at my last job. No joke, he would take a toilet break for 30 minutes, and he would then take a 20 minute one before the end of the day. He was the most lazy person in the workplace, and he would always be the first to whine about someone else taking a sneaky 10 minute toilet break.

5 minutes ago, Sigma said:

We had someone like that at my last job. No joke, he would take a toilet break for 30 minutes, and he would then take a 20 minute one before the end of the day. He was the most lazy person in the workplace, and he would always be the first to whine about someone else taking a sneaky 10 minute toilet break.

Did he reek of stale arse sweat?

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Folk that pamp their car horn to announce arrival/departure from somewhere

Be fair, how else would you know that your neighbour's visitors were leaving?

22 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What i can't accept is that fusty, stale dry sweat smell that you get.  Not BO, its like sweat of a fat b*****d who can't reach certain areas in the shower to wash.  You know the smell I mean?

Laughed way too hard at this.

Like the foosty dingy smell of somecunt who hasn't showered in months.

14 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Laughed way too hard at this.

Like the foosty dingy smell of somecunt who hasn't showered in months.

The very smell.

I hadn't really suffered at all this year, then cut the grass last night.
It's as if my immune system had just remembered that I have hat fever (grass pollen version), and it gone mental to catch up.
Can you point out which hat you feel most like? images.jpeg.jpg